• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament Survey?
03-16-2018, 07:45 AM,
Tournament Survey?
Would anyone have any interest in paying an entry fee to join a tournament ?The money would be divided amongst  the winner, the tournamnet manager, and to the Blitz site.

Just a survey, you think its a good idea or bad idea?
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2018, 02:28 AM,
RE: Tournament Survey?
From the lack of response I have to assume players here are not interested in good , competitive, properly run tournaments, which we certainly dont have now.
04-08-2018, 12:57 AM,
RE: Tournament Survey?
(03-19-2018, 02:28 AM)weapon2010 Wrote: From the lack of response I have to assume players here are not interested in good , competitive, properly run tournaments, which we certainly dont have now.

The last good, competitive and properly run tournament I participated was the Storm in the East tournament that was not finished because some players that never should have been accepted in disappeared, and some others left in the middle of the tournament for various different reasons (none of them acceptable to me I have to say), leaving the tournament unplayable.

Sorry pal, but not really interested in loosing my time, and even more, my money in another experience like that !
I will keep supporting The Blitz as I've already done in the past though.

Cheers.