• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Gold Versions for the Win!
02-15-2018, 06:24 AM,
Smile  PzC Gold Versions for the Win!
Gents:  Smoke7

It bears repeating and can't be stressed enough... to sing the praises of the Gold versions! Wink

I love the improved graphics, sounds (close assault audio is fantastic!), and the addition / consolidation of new content in each game release.

It's so much more "user friendly" to download a complete game without having to add missing audio files and hunt around for various graphic mods.

Also, offering FREE Gold version upgrades to existing game owners is virtually unheard of in today's "for profit only" business markets!  [Image: e886fe837feek.gif]  

[Image: 89580d1cc1respect-060.gif] [Image: fd0825b213hooray7.gif] Many thanks to David, WDS, and JTS Teams for their development efforts... and looking forward to playing more Gold version games in the future!  

Signed... a VERY HAPPY Blitz player!  [Image: wink.gif]
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2018, 06:47 AM,
RE: PzC Gold Versions for the Win!
Ya, what Kool Kat said! Great work.
02-15-2018, 07:29 AM,
That is a big part of the reason why I have been such a huge fan and supporter of JTS games for many year's, as their support to their game line is second to none!

I personally couldn't name another game company who still supports and issues updates for games that are 18-20 years old!   Thumbs Up
02-15-2018, 09:09 AM,
Totally, everything everybody said. Most developers would be charging $20 bucks for these, and I would certainly have been willing to pay that for a few of my favorites..
02-15-2018, 05:37 PM,
Totally agree