• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What Game are Most People Playing Here At The Blitz ?
02-17-2018, 02:09 AM,
RE: What Game are Most People Playing Here At The Blitz ?
Hello All,

I have one dedicated opponent each for WF, EF and RS.

Have not tried the CSME based on feedback I have seen here.

Thanks,

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2018, 03:45 AM,
Hi,

EFII & WF in equal measure, I have only played 4 or 5 RS games in 20 years.

CSME I've never played or owned so won't comment.

OvB
02-17-2018, 08:24 PM,
I've lately gotten back in WF especially, with some reasonably sized 3x3 games. Large team games are remain my favorite gaming type, so much fun.

With Middle East it's the opposite, been playing Teaching Set reinforces Coy battle tic-tac-toes with three opponents, from 1947 via '56, '67', '73 to '82. Good fun too, and playing like that makes you appreciate how the battlefield evolves over time. It just gets more and more brutal.

As what I am playing as a whole, Blitz wise, I've recently been playing with Operational Art of War IV as well, but haven't gotten to PBEMs yet. I don't believe I've got a single TOAW battle in the ladder yet. Need to do that at some stage.

Also, for the first time got into Tiller Panzer / Modern Campaigns with Middle East '67. It being on sale helped, the player interface is showing its age, and while the scenarios are just plain impressive paying 40 bucks for one game is a bit over the top I feel. That said, I'll probably jump into East Front there as well. Haven't gotten into PBEMs with those either, yet, but plan to do that at some stage too.

Good times Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-18-2018, 12:25 AM,
(02-17-2018, 08:24 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Also, for the first time got into Tiller Panzer / Modern Campaigns with Middle East '67. It being on sale helped, the player interface is showing its age, and while the scenarios are just plain impressive paying 40 bucks for one game is a bit over the top I feel. That said, I'll probably jump into East Front there as well. Haven't gotten into PBEMs with those either, yet, but plan to do that at some stage too.

Good times Helmet Smile

Hey Petri:  Smoke7

Let me know when you are ready to fire up your MC Middle East '67 and play a PBeM match!  Smile

I own that title as well as several PzC East Front games.

Welcome the chance to cross swords with you!  Pirate Duel2
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
02-18-2018, 01:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 01:35 AM by Crossroads.)
Certainly Mike! Give me a few weeks, really busy at the moment... Did you notice by the way I was able to convert Jison HPS ME67 Map Mod to JTS version? Improves things leaps and pounds. Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-18-2018, 01:49 AM,
(02-18-2018, 01:34 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Certainly Mike! Give me a few weeks, really busy at the moment... Did you notice by the way I was able to convert Jison HPS ME67 Map Mod to JTS version? Improves things leaps and pounds. Helmet Smile

Sounds good!  Smile

Yes, I noted your ME67 conversion work too!

Drop me a line when you have some free cycles and we'll do battle in the Middle East!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email