• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WitE or WitW
01-07-2018, 03:05 AM,
Opponent Wanted  WitE or WitW
Happy New Year everyone.
I got War in the West for Christmas and already owned War in the East.

If anyone is patient enough to play one turn per week (or more if time permits me), I would like to play a scenario on either game, either side will do.

Tony
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 09:38 AM,
RE: WitE or WitW
(01-07-2018, 03:05 AM)Contra Wrote: Happy New Year everyone.
I got War in the West for Christmas and already owned War in the East.

If anyone is patient enough to play one turn per week (or more if time permits me), I would like to play a scenario on either game, either side will do.

Tony

One turn per week suits me perfectly. I'd prefer WitW and let you pick scenario and side. You can reach me at melmsm (at) att (dot) net
01-07-2018, 01:15 PM,
Do the Germans have a chance of winning in WitW? They don't have much of one, IMO, in WitE but they do have one at least.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-07-2018, 10:09 PM,
Sure they do.  The Allies can lose a lot of points with excessive casualties, failing to bomb priority targets, taking cities soon enough.  They especially do when commanded by incompetents like me.
01-08-2018, 08:44 AM,
That is good to know; I am still contemplating to get it or not since WitE is pretty good and both sides can win.

Thanks.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-08-2018, 09:36 AM,
I'd grab it while the sale still has a few hours.
01-08-2018, 10:37 AM,
Ranger BooBoo, I have sent you an e-mail to start Op. Husky as the Axis and I would play as the Allies.

I also think both sides can win in WitE.
01-08-2018, 12:11 PM,
I am not in a hurry, I got WitE complete for around $60.00, $90 for base game is still pretty expensive.
01-09-2018, 08:13 AM,
(01-08-2018, 10:37 AM)Contra Wrote: Ranger BooBoo, I have sent you an e-mail to start Op. Husky as the Axis and I would play as the Allies.

I also think both sides can win in WitE.

Game started and file sent