• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Keep or scrap Romanian units
12-22-2017, 07:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 09:13 AM by Weasel.)
Keep or scrap Romanian units
I am at the point now that my army is so massive that I have to downsize.  German units are feeble at best except in Hungary where they are putting their best units, not sure why.  Anyway, I am not at -750K troops even though I have disbanded over 200 units (construction, artillery, some divisions).  A large source of troops I can get rid of is the Romanian and the Polish once they are unfrozen, I know Romanian is the only army that can enter Hungary but they are so weak who cares.  Are they worth keeping, along with the Poles, or should I disband them? In other words, do they hold some hidden purpose for late in the game?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2017, 06:19 AM,
RE: Keep or scrap Romanian units
I decided to scarp the Polish armies and will do the same with Romania once Hungary falls. Hungary is full of top of the line German units, obviously the AI thinks Hungary is more important than Warsaw, which my troops are only about 6 hexes from.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply