• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad '42 Gold
12-18-2017, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 01:42 PM by Compass Rose.)
This Just In  Stalingrad '42 Gold
[Image: Stalingrad%20Cover.jpg]

JTS and WDS just released Stalingrad '42 Gold

[Image: s42_ss1.png]
[Image: s42_ss2.png]
[Image: s42_ss3.png]

You can get more info about the game here:

http://johntillersoftware.com/PanzerCamp...rad42.html

Or if having connectivity issues, here;

http://jtsmirror.com/
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2017, 01:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 01:29 PM by Strela.)
RE: Stalingrad '42 Gold
And Compass Rose beat me to it...!

More screenshots etc here;

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/...-released/

As an FYI - some people have Moscow '42 Gold already. We tested out a new email functionality that meant some people already have the link to the game.

There is a minor issue with T-34's showing in game. That will be corrected by the coming weekend and we will officially announce that update then. There is actually a new map for this title - filling all the missing sections that were not there in the original.

David
12-18-2017, 11:20 PM,
It's a pity not to have a whole campaign scenario from fal Blau (bigger map) to the isolation of Stalingrad.
12-18-2017, 11:43 PM,
(12-18-2017, 11:20 PM)Vasili.I.Chuikov Wrote: It's a pity not to have a whole campaign scenario from fal Blau (bigger map) to the isolation of Stalingrad.

Trust me, we have looked at it.

The Fall Kreml OOB in Moscow 42 gives us all the forces needed for the northern sector for that operation.

The issue is the sheer scale. It's a massive force mix and area. It's probably closer to three games than one at Panzer Campaigns scale.

Fall Blau is probably more suited to a higher scale - regimental, daily turns and 2 to 5 km hexes.

David
12-19-2017, 12:50 AM,
Campaign To Stalingrad (Rhino Games). 3-day shifts and 16km Hex. Impressive board game that mixes the beginning of the German attack and subsequent isolation of Satlingrad. if they will create that kind of scenario I would buy it. I understand the problems of the scale of the game for Panzer campaigns. Sorry I speak little English
Bye
12-19-2017, 02:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 03:06 AM by fabiominatti.)
Nobody has ever thought to unite scenario Winter storm with scenario the bear strike again in one great campaign? It would seem to me a very interesting scenario.
I think; why not JTS produces new scenarios for the new golden series and markets them as expansions?
Merry Christmass to all!