• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Hill 112 Scenario
02-03-2018, 08:30 AM,
RE: New Hill 112 Scenario
Dan wrote "I've heard from two tests they have gotten it done and over with right at the start line!...lol...which is fun...but the idea was to fight for Hill 112...NOT the Muc(k) River... Drink Smoke "

I'm not sure what my opponent has left. I have Tigers on the move and the Scots do not have the hill in sight. They are stuck on the Muc for the most part.

Still is a solid scenario. Thank you 3
If I liked the big ones this would be among the top on my list. Seems playable, and winnable, from both sides.

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2018, 10:52 AM,
(01-02-2018, 01:41 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Combat:

TV Series

Oh man, grew up on Combat and Rat Patrol, still like to catch them on youtube and reruns!! Should be mandatory!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
02-08-2018, 10:22 PM,
We ended the match.
News headlines read; "Germans determined defense of the Muc prevented a Scottish breakthrough to Hill 112. On a side note: Across the battlefield recycling of metal will be a cottage industry for years. Defender and attacker wrecks litter the entire area."

Farmer

HSL
02-09-2018, 07:27 AM,
Hello Ed:

The scenario will be revised.
Always a work in progress but I have some good input now to make some substantive changes that should improve the product.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Ed.

More to follow,

Dan
02-09-2018, 08:51 AM,
Boisforas here, just got done being defeated trying to breakthrough the ss PzKorps with the tenacious Scotts. Ed parked his panthers on his left flank in the open daring the Scotts to do something about them which they, in turn, threw air, big artillery & TDs at them. The panthers prevailed with the support of the grenadiers who changed hands with the Scotts infantry Hill 112 four times. On his right, the PzkwIVs & assault guns took a terrific beating from the Sherman FireFlys  & only his committing a bunch of engineers & a few panthers save the day. In the middle, the Scotts barely got across the Muc & got fought to extinction which led to my resignation as the tigers could be heard coming up fast & the Scots had nothing left to oppose them. Great fight! Nice work, Dan-Eric
02-10-2018, 11:51 PM,
Thanks Eric.(and Edward)

Rest assured the issue with German's stone walling the British Right...or should I say Scot Right...will be remedied.

I really appreciate the input.

It has become apparent through several games that some changes need to be made.
I'm watching dawags suffer the same fate in our team test.  If the German 2nd SS Panthers get in position quickly, they can really "sort out the British" as the Panzer Meyer, Kurt Meyer himself used to say.  

I want to thank everyone who has helped by giving this a try.
I have never been able to get a scenario right without the help and testing of you guys.
The importance of getting multiple inputs, from players like you two, is paramount.

I'm going to slow the Germans down a bit in Rev 2.
Actually I will slow down both sides a bit, but the Germans the most.

This version is kind of a "sprint race" with a lot of firepower hitting the front lines almost immediately.
That was my goal, but no so much that it prevents the fight for Hill 112.

Regards,

Dan