• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need help with Yugoslavia/Bulgaria Surrender
12-04-2017, 10:15 AM,
Need help with Yugoslavia/Bulgaria Surrender
I have read the manual (19.2) and checked the "what's new" and according to the manual these two countries should surrender and kick the Germans out as soon as a Soviet unit is adjacent to their border, in particular hex x42,y120.  For turns now I have had supplied units sitting there yet the Germans are still moving and drawing supplies through these two, is there something I am missing to get them to give up?

The one stipulation is "in supply" which my units are.

Does the unit have to be Soviet or can it be Romanian (I have had both sitting on the border).

Hopefully someone can help me on this...very frustrating.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2017, 03:21 PM,
RE: Need help with Yugoslavia/Bulgaria Surrender
(12-04-2017, 10:15 AM)Weasel Wrote: I have read the manual (19.2) and checked the "what's new" and according to the manual these two countries should surrender and kick the Germans out as soon as a Soviet unit is adjacent to their border, in particular hex x42,y120.  For turns now I have had supplied units sitting there yet the Germans are still moving and drawing supplies through these two, is there something I am missing to get them to give up?

The one stipulation is "in supply" which my units are.

Does the unit have to be Soviet or can it be Romanian (I have had both sitting on the border).

Hopefully someone can help me on this...very frustrating.

Do you have a screen shot, also hover over the unit and show the pop up. I think it has to be within 30 mp to the rail, not sure if it applies in this case, but it does with cities. I'd post it on Matrix and see if the devs know. If it is a bug, they will want a save.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
12-06-2017, 09:44 AM,
Found on Matrix that people were having the same problem back in 2011, no one answered or gave a solution so I have resurrected the 6 year old thread and asked.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
12-07-2017, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 02:11 PM by Weasel.)
Ok, there is no surrender message. This turn I noticed that the Axis units in those countries are now out of supply (circled in red), I guess that is the only way of knowing. There should be a message, after all it is a BIG political event.
12-07-2017, 02:12 PM,
(12-07-2017, 02:10 PM)Weasel Wrote: Ok, there is no surrender message.  This turn I noticed that the Axis units in those countries are now out of supply (circled in red), I guess that is the only way of knowing.  There should be a message, after all it is a BIG political event.

Good info to know.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris