• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS game gift
11-27-2017, 10:46 PM,
JTS game gift
Wow. Just got a mail from JTS saying they were gifting me a game of my choice as a 'thank you'.  I like that.  And there's no time limit on the redemption, so I guess I can wait for PB3 to come out!  

Is that likely soon?
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2017, 01:02 AM,
RE: JTS game gift
Congratulations, expect you can burn your coupon soon.

How many games you buy into Tiller games to receive one??? dont worry i doubt wifes or girlfriends can find this forum Big Grin2
11-28-2017, 01:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017, 02:42 AM by phoenix.)
Too many....
11-28-2017, 05:30 AM,
(11-28-2017, 01:22 AM)phoenix Wrote: Too many....

But they never are enough and we wait next one Rolling Eyes

Expect we have soon™ PzB3 and you can use your free pass... is rare dont know nothing about PzB3 in last 5-6 months 

PD: in short time on this year is going to be the 2nd part of Marengo and in a dark future the 3rd FWW title (Austrians on troubles???), PzB3 (heia safari!!!)... and i dont know about more titles (well Bill Peters is working in a new title again) that could eat your free pass.
11-28-2017, 06:05 AM,
Marengo is an excellent title, with a great map. I am hoping, however, that PB3 will be out before christmas.
11-28-2017, 08:49 AM,
(11-28-2017, 06:05 AM)phoenix Wrote: Marengo is an excellent title, with a great map. I am hoping, however, that PB3 will be out before christmas.

Hi Peter,

Sorry to disappoint you but definitely not Xmas. There have only been one of us on PzB3 of late and that has been Ricky B. Petersburg took up a lot more time for the rest of the team since we took on the ACW series back in May. Fortunately that title is out.

I’m on a rush job now that all going well may bear fruit by Xmas, but let’s wait and see...

Trust me no one is slacking off, but we have ended up with a lot of projects in our laps....

David
11-28-2017, 06:18 PM,
Thanks, David. I'll keep the voucher until it's done! Will you incorporate the switchable hex sides you've put into Petersburg - that sounds like a great idea.
11-28-2017, 09:47 PM,
(11-28-2017, 06:18 PM)phoenix Wrote: Thanks, David. I'll keep the voucher until it's done!  Will you incorporate the switchable hex sides you've put into Petersburg - that sounds like a great idea.

Possibly, that’s up to Berto’s available programming time. At least he knows how to do it now!

There will be some cool new features though that have already been added  Helmet Wink

David
11-29-2017, 07:08 PM,
Well, looks like with every new title in serie some extra months are needed... but if finally arrive and not enter in soon™ status... hehehe

Whats that new feature you talk about??? switchable hex sides??? i am not a follower of ACW serie and is the only one serie that has no avaliable the documentation to download it and search the info.

Lets see what are the new features.