• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Final Blitzkrieg Trophy
12-03-2017, 02:45 AM,
RE: Final Blitzkrieg Trophy
@Guardsman

The Panthers are a problem in CMx2. I agree.Especially for the US troops.With the Russians and British you have better chances.The problem is the unrealistic behavior of AT Guns.Because a chance to fight the Panthers are AT Guns.Only these can never be set up unnoticed.
When unloading the guns, the gun is pushed around in circles or runs in the wrong direction.That almost always happens to me.Then too far.5 minutes for a 57 mm AT gun ready for fire!
Take a look at footage from the 2nd World War, how fast a Pak cannon was put into position.That did not take a minute.
In the old CM games was such a AT gun after 2 minutes.And unnoticed!!
Then the problem with forests.In Cmx2 tank commanders see through the smallest gap in the rows of trees.Totally unrealistic.Try to spot a camouflaged tank in a dense forest 2 kilometers away.
In city battles the infantry is totally unrealistic.
I noticed that hidden units are recognized immediately.How should that work?
Example.A flame thrower unit lies hidden in the ground floor.Opposite an enemy infantry unit is running into a house.One minute later they inexplicably see my flamethrower squad and open the fire?
At first I thought that was the coincidence.But I've repeated that 20 times and gotet with all nations and different infantry units.
In 90%, the attacker immediately after 1-2 minutes always recognizes the hidden enemy in houses!!!
Imagine something in reality.You are lying hidden under the window.Noiseless.Motionless.The opponent lies 50 meters opposite in a house.After a minute he saw her anyway.How?X-ray vision?
I do not understand that in this game. That's why I reject city battles.
In the old CM games that was more realistic.There, a hidden unit was only discovered when you were very close or when it fired.
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2017, 11:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 11:37 AM by weapon2010.)
Report tactical victory over Glider.

Westland the games needs some tweaking in the areas you described, they always address these issues the best they can over time.

Gardsmen you can agree to use these rules upfront with your qb partner, very helpful

http://www.axad75.dsl.pipex.com/Wargamin...-Rules.htm
01-02-2018, 12:13 AM,
My battle vs. Slingload has ended, with a Total Victory for my Americans:

[Image: MQcLdk5.jpg]

As a side note: I was also facing Panthers, but I brought some M36 Jacksons.  Big Grin2
01-02-2018, 03:31 AM,
wait you bought M36 Jacksons?, in anticipation of heavy German armor?thats just wrong!,lol
01-02-2018, 11:44 AM,
Can always agree to limit number of german heavies during periods where allies have anything to counter them before a scenario starts. Not hard to do with opponent. just play mirrored and all is fair. Not any big deal that i personally do all the time with CM1 games, sometimes -0- out heavies.

Have CMFB, CMBN and cpl addons, tho not fired up either for awhile. Don't remember much of what Westland posted as bugs, but do remember that forever to setup an AT gun and also dreadful trying to see when panned all the way down in buildings, or woods.
01-03-2018, 12:03 PM,
M-36 Jacksons smoked my Panthers!!!!
01-07-2018, 09:47 PM,
Nice :)

Glider and Weapon2010 , i need the score , thanks :)
01-08-2018, 11:00 PM,
Marco and I finished in December. We ended in a draw:
[Image: 20180108045800-54b02c9d.jpg]

Cat 366
Marco 408
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
01-28-2018, 05:26 AM,
So shouldn’t we be about ready for the second round?
02-08-2018, 07:04 AM,
another dead tornament?