• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!! The Keeper of the Torch Awarded !!
09-19-2017, 03:40 AM,
News  !! The Keeper of the Torch Awarded !!
[Image: Thank%20you%20Blitz2.png]

Attention to Orders!

It is my honor to award Battle Kat the Keeper of the Torch award, for his continued financial support of the Blitz!

Thank you for helping to preserve the long term mission of the Blitz which helps bring gamers together in friendship on the virtual battlefield!

Thanks, Petri!
Scud
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2017, 04:52 AM,
RE: !! The Keeper of the Torch Awarded !!
Thanks Petri. Thumb Up2

Farmer

HSL
09-20-2017, 02:52 AM,
Cheers Ed. That was really for Dave, but if he would have got hold of that twenty note I'd bet he would have used it on wine, women and song, then gone gambling, and what left spent that on some dubious stuff finally...

So better to donate to this site instead Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-20-2017, 06:53 AM,
(09-20-2017, 02:52 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Cheers Ed. That was really for Dave, but if he would have got hold of that twenty note I'd bet he would have used it on wine, women and song, then gone gambling, and what left spent that on some dubious stuff finally...

So better to donate to this site instead Helmet Smile

I'd put "dubious stuff" first, with wine and song second and third. While a twenty for a woman is theoretically possible, I'd have to drive down to the Lincoln Tunnel area, and after the gas and tolls, hardly worth it (I can get one up here in North Jersey for $35-40, though they tend to talk A LOT). 

I guess a donation here is probably the best thing.  Smile
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email