• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle
12-18-2017, 07:10 AM,
RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle
Thanks for the feedback! 

Playing Corps sized battles at platoon scale, we are all mad here aren't we  Helmet Smile

But, yes, this is pushing the game engine in many fronts, I fully agree. 

While further play testing can remove some issues from the scenario itself, game engine must take some lessons learnt as well, and not only from this one, but from many other larger scenarios as well. 

Artillery for one is way out of whack for CS scale, as you observe. It must change. At the moment putting in the historical Artillery units to map is not possible. I'll make a post of this in some later date to hear you guys out too. 

But as for Prokhorovka 5, it is monsters like this that really try the limits that also provide some valuable clues for us. I for one remain a fan of this monster battle, and hope to see further revisions. 

But likely, those will be done with EF III engine, where we have tools I mentioned like Adaptive AI parameters for various settings, Event Engine, and game engine changes too like the Artillery discussed. 

Again, thanks for testing this out Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - by Crossroads - 12-18-2017, 07:10 AM