• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle
10-02-2017, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017, 05:09 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle
(10-02-2017, 03:53 AM)Cole Wrote: Battle Kat - what you mentioned concerning artillery is something I hope is considered when producing EF III.

No need to port over two chances to fire per turn without justification for that.  Thought is one mission a turn is better but for the next go around, I hope more thought is given to the time each turn is supposed to represent.

Yes, artillery is one of the items to receive some additional attention, hopefully already for VN, let alone EF III. 

Organizational spotting is high on the wish list, but we haven't got into looking whether it would require a huge coding effort, or would be something easier. Everyone likes a low hanging fruit, se here's hoping. 

I'd like to see a chance for scatter as well for spotted artillery too, it is too much of a precision strike now.

One fire mission per turn would be simply about adjusting the fire cost. That's a no-brainer (technically, that is. Needs to be considered from all sides, first).

By the way, future games as of CSME 2.0 will run unencrypted files on solo mode (vs-AI, hot seat, campaigns, battle generator). Easier to mod if you don't like something, or would like to try something yourself! PBEM and LAN remain encrypted.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - by Crossroads - 10-02-2017, 05:07 AM