• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Side A, Side B...?
07-23-2017, 07:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 07:58 AM by carl11.)
Side A, Side B...?
So, I am trying out Danube 85, though the Warsaw Pact moves first in the scen. I am playing does that automatically make them Side 'A'... for example in the Parameter Data file manipulation?
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2017, 01:43 PM,
RE: Side A, Side B...?
Nope, it is fixed for all scenarios no matter who moves first. I usually look for a value that I know to determine which side is which, such as replacements.
[Image: exercise.png]
07-23-2017, 11:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2017, 12:04 AM by carl11.)
(07-23-2017, 01:43 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Nope, it is fixed for all scenarios no matter who moves first. I usually look for a value that I know to determine which side is which, such as replacements.

Thx Ricky!

when you say replacements value, where or how do you mean?
07-24-2017, 06:39 AM,
So in the game-View Parameter Data file, where I now see it is called Recovery Value for each side - you can see the percentage for each side. You can also see other values that can differ for each side. So you can take that, for values that are different, and in the actual parameter data file, you can view it and determine which player is A or B.
[Image: exercise.png]
08-23-2017, 10:33 AM,
(07-24-2017, 06:39 AM)Ricky B Wrote: So in the game-View Parameter Data file, where I now see it is called Recovery Value for each side - you can see the percentage for each side. You can also see other values that can differ for each side. So you can take that, for values that are different, and in the actual parameter data file, you can view it and determine which player is A or B.

AhhhhhhhhI see said the blind man, many thx!