• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a Game. CMBN/FB
06-23-2017, 02:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017, 03:40 PM by WillS.)
Looking for a Game. CMBN/FB
Looking for someone to take on in a small or medium purchase QB (attack/probe) on a map that has good features and elbow room.

No pre-planned arty/air from defender is my only standard agreement. Open to other limits/restrictions if you are so inclined.

Drop a note if you're interested.

Cheers. - WS
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2017, 10:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2017, 10:11 PM by Shorker.)
RE: Looking for a Game. CMBN/FB
Hello Will,

I would like to play a medium attack QB in Holland (CMBN) with you, if we can play it mirrored, please
(= 2 games, different purchases, of course but same map) and with rarity on "strict".

(In the defender game most of the time you don't have much units to move around, when the defence line
is built up). Wink

All other rules/suggestios sound absolutely good for me. Smile 

Cheers!
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-27-2017, 03:39 PM,
Opponent found. Thanks Shorker!
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
06-28-2017, 07:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 07:30 AM by Shorker.)
My pleasure!  Helmet Smile
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING