• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: June 2017 - Pairings
09-09-2017, 06:02 PM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: June 2017 - Pairings
Battle vs Manzczaser to catch a Tiger is over.

Tiger caught (with 90 secs to spare :( )

Great game Manzcaser - thought I'd held you off (Though if I'd realised how litttle HE the Tiger had I MIGHT have saved some), It was a fun scenario

Excellent opponent thanks Manzcaser
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2017, 10:25 PM,
Also thanks! Until next time... Greetings.
09-09-2017, 10:28 PM,
It hasn't been easy, well played on your part zinzan1963!
09-14-2017, 04:05 AM,
Catch a Tiger vs. Shorker has finished with a german victory.
09-18-2017, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 04:33 AM by Hussar_63.)
CMRT Dead Square
Hussar_63 vs Marco2marzo  Rooskie total victory

Tiny scenario, Russians must save immobilized T-34, Germans want to blow it up.   Play this if you want a quick and dirty battle with not too much maneuvers and some urban combat.  Any little mistake or misfortune will cost you the game because it is so small in size. 

AAR -  Spoiler alert!

As Russia commander I was in charge of a small group of prized SMG units and an infantry gun and given the task of keeping an immobilized T-34 safe and secure.   VL is close to the German lines so Russian must move his men up through a park area or apartment buildings.  I chose to move all men up left flank using buildings for cover.   In the first few minutes my T-34 spotted a Stug reversing down a street and took him out with one close range shot.  The lose of said tank made it hard for the German commander fulfill his mission.  Thanks to Marco2marzo for sticking with it to the end.  We had some good firefights but my SMG's ruled the day.

Burning Stug with T-34 in background

.jpg   SOT.jpg (Size: 59.86 KB / Downloads: 8)
09-27-2017, 03:53 AM,
Dead Square vs. Frosty has finished with a draw.

A fun little game, we commit mistakes both of us and the the game was close until the end.