• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New to the Blitz but not the hobby
05-31-2017, 05:47 AM,
New to the Blitz but not the hobby
Hello,

I am new to the Blitz, sort of. However, I am not new to the hobby. I've been playing war-games in one form or another since the late 1960s. At the moment, the only game I am able to play is the JTCS Campaign Series. I am awaiting delivery of my free copy of CS-Middle East. I am on the development/testing team for all Campaign Series games. At the moment I am working on maps for the CS-Viet Nam game or will be once I get my new graphics program working correctly. I am also a member of The Wargamers Club for Gentlemen. I am currently ranked 4th in the JTCS?CSME Super League.

I am always ready to play a scenario. I prefer larger scenarios with the WF or EF games. Not too fond of RS scenarios. I prefer to play the Axis (who doesn't) but will play the Allies as well. So, if you are looking for someone to play, just send me a message.

Regards,
Chris Buck
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2017, 07:21 AM,
RE: New to the Blitz but not the hobby
Welcome, Chris!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-31-2017, 12:34 PM,
Welcome to the Blitz, Chris!
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-31-2017, 08:28 PM,
Welcome Chris, glad your with us here at the blitz!