• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germany as AI
06-17-2017, 09:27 AM,
RE: Germany as AI
Don't have it yet.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2017, 09:50 AM,
(06-17-2017, 09:27 AM)Weasel Wrote: Don't have it yet.

I am trying it out in HTH campaign as Soviets, but I still need a couple of turns before I can say. We are in March 42 so we are coming out of the blizzard. It usually take a turn or two for everything to reset correctly.

I do like all the different reports though!
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
06-19-2017, 05:14 AM,
(06-17-2017, 09:50 AM)The must important update I see is the IA working more quickly 75 % I read Gris Wrote:

I am trying it out in HTH campaign as Soviets, but I still need a couple of turns before I can say. We are in March 42 so we are coming out of the blizzard. It usually take a turn or two for everything to reset correctly.

06-19-2017, 07:48 AM,
(06-19-2017, 05:14 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 09:50 AM)The must important update I see is the IA working more quickly 75 % I read Gris Wrote:

Agree, every bit helps!
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
06-19-2017, 11:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 12:04 PM by Weasel.)
I wonder why my version hasn't updated on steam yet. Hmmm, will have to check and make sure it is still on auto-update.

**Ok, it is in beta, how do I enable beta update in Steam?**

***Never mind, found it under PROPERTIES, have to opt in under beta, think I will stick to 9 for now***
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
06-19-2017, 04:26 PM,
It is true I sit and play my grand campaign against the IA yesterday
now its possible to sit and wait when the AI finish the turn, very nice
before I put the computer and go and doing garden working
06-22-2017, 12:08 PM,
I upgraded to 11, those extra reports are cool. So the second week of the blizzard and 2 panzer and a mech division are in the bag with another pz/mech/inf and HQ to follow next turn. It will be hard to recover from an entire pz corp being wiped out for Germany.
06-22-2017, 01:32 PM,
(06-22-2017, 12:08 PM)Weasel Wrote: I upgraded to 11, those extra reports are cool.  So the second week of the blizzard and 2 panzer and a mech division are in the bag with another pz/mech/inf and HQ to follow next turn.  It will be hard to recover from an entire pz corp being wiped out for Germany.

It may take a few turns for everything to catch up. I noticed my HQ's had no supply listed, but on the unit bar they did. Everyone acted like they were in supply. The AI did process noticeably quicker, which I am glad about that.

Remember these units, great in the blizzard.

(7.5.3.1) Soviet Buildup and Breakdown Availability 

Cavalry Corps (December 41): Three cavalry divisions can buildup into a cavalry corps. A cavalry corps can be broken down into three cavalry divisions. 
06-23-2017, 11:05 AM,
Thanks for the reminder. I have been waiting to start forming my infantry bridges, cavalry and armour into higher units. I just got a lot of airborne corp reinforcements, surprised by that.
10-31-2017, 11:49 AM,
November 1942 turn 75
Germany has now lost 18Pz divisions, 11 motorized and 23 infantry divisions, catastrophic losses.  I predict the game will be over by 1944 mid summer.  A total of 5682 AFVs have been destroyed, that is a 200% loss over their actual attack strength in 41.