• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Table of organization
05-19-2017, 02:47 AM,
Help  Table of organization
Hello!

Anyone know any good sites on the web that has detailed information on military organization of the various combatants in WW2?  Division, regiment & battalion information, how many guns and support units in various formations? 

Any help would be gratefull!

Regards!
No retreat no surrender
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2017, 04:31 AM,
RE: Table of organization
Don't know of any myself, however, Grigsby's War in the East has it all broken down for all the Eastern combatants, if you are looking for something specific I could check it for you.

Funny, in Sept 1941 a Soviet armoured division had 8 T34s and 3 Kv1s, and 126 T26, but you will never see that in a game of SP in 41 unless specified at game start. And of course the opposite can be stated for the Germans and Western Allies.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-19-2017, 01:58 PM,
I have some sites bookmarked with good info, but in checking, most are dead now. Here is one for the Germans only, with some great detail.
[Image: exercise.png]
05-19-2017, 02:00 PM,
Actually, here is one I was looking for, the most complete across nations, but at a ne URL/host:

http://www.niehorster.org/000_admin/000oob.htm
[Image: exercise.png]
05-20-2017, 06:32 AM,
Good link, bookmarked. Thanks.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-20-2017, 02:36 PM,
(05-19-2017, 02:00 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Actually, here is one I was looking for, the most complete across nations, but at a ne URL/host:

http://www.niehorster.org/000_admin/000oob.htm

Thanks!!
No retreat no surrender