• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Demo Features to Normandy/Kursk
05-17-2017, 03:47 PM,
Demo Features to Normandy/Kursk
Hello All:

Have, or will, the features in the Demo like all the hotkeys, elevation levels, etc. be ported back to the previous games?

Thanks,

Gerry
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2017, 04:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM by phoenix.)
RE: Demo Features to Normandy/Kursk
They're already there, Gerry, if you patch up to date. My version of BOKS shows 1.02beta, for example, and has all the new look, hotkeys etc. Not sure if all the graphics options in the demo (the different terrain packs etc) are in the patched versions of BOKS and BON, but you can just copy those over from the demo folder if you like them.

Peter
05-17-2017, 05:05 PM,
RE: Demo Features to Normandy/Kursk
(05-17-2017, 04:33 PM)phoenix Wrote: They're already there, Gerry, if you patch up to date. My version of BOKS shows 1.02beta, for example, and has all the new look, hotkeys etc. Not sure if all the graphics options in the demo (the different terrain packs etc) are in the patched versions of BOKS and BON, but you can just copy those over from the demo folder if you like them.

Peter

Thanks Peter. That's nice.
It says that the patch replaces the original graphics. Any chance there is a thread describing the difference between the original and new graphics. Haven't being playing so I have forgotten! And I am old!