• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any info about PzB3???
05-11-2017, 09:24 PM,
Any info about PzB3???
Well, demo looks successfull and after release sure you return to work hard in PzB3... but we can know something about future title??? practically is know that title is going to cover the war in the Mediterranean in 1941-42 but not a lot more and allways out of an official confirmation.

I dont expect have title before summer or in summer, is a bad time to release a game, real life hits hard us on that months hehehe, but i think after summer, around september is other history... i dont know how is the actual status, last time you were working hard in a serie of campaigns-operations-battles, but at least i expect have game this year on my HD.

I want know if is possible start the hype showing what we can expect in PzB3 and how do you see the release time, soon, very soon or have your credit card ready!!!  Big Grin2

PD: a little petition, is possible you can offer us a variant of wehrmacht counters in grey instead light blue??? or at least prevent that like in demo some units have in unit portrait code the NATO symbol in a specific colour that you cant change when mod the counter??? thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2017, 10:16 PM,
RE: Any info about PzB3???
(05-11-2017, 09:24 PM)Xaver Wrote: Well, demo looks successfull and after release sure you return to work hard in PzB3... but we can know something about future title??? practically is know that title is going to cover the war in the Mediterranean in 1941-42 but not a lot more and allways out of an official confirmation.

I dont expect have title before summer or in summer, is a bad time to release a game, real life hits hard us on that months hehehe, but i think after summer, around september is other history... i dont know how is the actual status, last time you were working hard in a serie of campaigns-operations-battles, but at least i expect have game this year on my HD.

I want know if is possible start the hype showing what we can expect in PzB3 and how do you see the release time, soon, very soon or have your credit card ready!!!  Big Grin2

PD: a little petition, is possible you can offer us a variant of wehrmacht counters in grey instead light blue??? or at least prevent that like in demo some units have in unit portrait code the NATO symbol in a specific colour that you cant change when mod the counter??? thanks.

Hi,

It won't be by September....

I'll be posting a blog entry soon on the status of Panzer Battles generally. I have been really busy with my day job lately and that has slowed down a few things of late.

Sorry, I won't be modding the Wehrmacht counters from what we have currently. That's for you modders  Helmet Wink

The reason there is colour included in each counter is that we have to mask the divisional markings. This is due to the fact that it is used three different ways with each counter set.

As far as the NATO symbol in the portrait that is easily modded - you can do it...!

David
05-13-2017, 08:05 PM,
Thanks for the info.

Well, i say september thinking in all working fine but this very rare times works all fine... at least lets see if Santa can give is PzB3 hehehe.

I am curious to know about the serie status, specially confirmation of PzB3 content and if next titles are going to follow the east-west style like in PzC with ocasional titles outside this duo... other thing that could be great is know about "Armored battles" status.

Maybe over do a single mega post in the blog is better release pieces of info, i prefer 2-3 times per month small updates about future over be months in the darkness... but real life is over what we want.

My problem with NATO counter in portrait is that in demo, if you mod the counter colour, not all portraits have the NATO counter changed to the new counter colour, you need do it one by one in the portraits that mantein the stock colour, something that is not present in PzB1 and 2, here you change the counter colour as you want and the NATO counters in portraits adapt to the counter colour... my point is not introduce the DEMO system in next PzB games because made mod counters to have the colours you want harder in a totally unnecesary mode.... is easy mod it??? yes, but is a lot of time you waste editing portraits one by one when in PzB1 and 2 you dont need do it.

Again thanks for the info.
08-21-2017, 12:10 AM,
Hi, i was AFK a lot of time hehehe, i am curious to know if in september you are going to release another article like last june to info about PzB serie status... specially when now you are going to work in ACW serie (and maybe other series???), last time you where in step 10-11

Well, if PzB3 goes fine is going to be a good end of the year in Tiller games (at least one nap title on the way).
08-28-2017, 12:23 AM,
Ditto, I'm also curious about the  next PzB title in the series.  Really looking forward to the desert if that is indeed the next area of operations ...... 8)

As for ACW I'm sure there is a huge following but to be honest I wish the Early American Wars was on the workbench....8(
08-30-2017, 02:30 PM,
(08-28-2017, 12:23 AM)19Delta Wrote: Ditto, I'm also curious about the  next PzB title in the series.  Really looking forward to the desert if that is indeed the next area of operations ...... 8)

As for ACW I'm sure there is a huge following but to be honest I wish the Early American Wars was on the workbench....8(

We did call out the approximate subject of PzB 3 in the two June blog posts here;

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/...-part-one/

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/...-part-two/

I will try and get an update soon, but I have just started a two week vacation in Southern Italy doing a battlefield tour - covering Salerno, Anzio and  Cassino!

There is work underway on all titles...

David
08-30-2017, 10:08 PM,
Thank you... I can't believe I missed those blog posts, super excited about the next release in the series. I thoroughly am enjoyed scale of PzB ,I've  spend many hours pouring over the OOB done for the Normandy title , its simply staggering the amount of research that went into the release , even found my grandfather's unit 502 I co ... just brilliant
09-01-2017, 01:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 01:07 AM by Xaver.)
Thanks for the reply, have in september or early october a new update in info is enough, looks like we are going to need wait new year but could be worst.

Vacations in Italy??? buy a wristband, you are going to need it Big Grin2

[Image: tumblr_mnlyfejP7c1stuqhto1_250.gif]

I dont remember read about war vacations in Italy... usually what i find is about Normandy... if i dont remember bad was a monument for Polish troops that fight in... Montecassino??? made with a Sherman tank.
10-24-2017, 10:14 PM,
How was your vacation in Italy Strela??? the Italian Job was fine or you crash???  Big Grin2

Expect we can have soon™ a new post in the blog the 2nd aniversary of PzB2 is close and maybe we can have a "gift"  Wink
12-10-2017, 04:11 AM,
He vacationed in Iwo Jima, he's leading you on...
Rangers Lead the Way