• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Version 1 of my Extra nations mod for the Great War Mod and 1st Senussi Campaign scen
03-19-2018, 01:02 AM,
Version 1 of my Extra nations mod for the Great War Mod and 1st Senussi Campaign scen
Sorry for the delay but version one of my extra nations mod and the first of my Senussi Campaign scenarios has been added to the World War One mod scenarios database. Many thanks to Warhorse for his help with the final play test.

The mod will also work with the Senussi Campaign scenario included in the “New Scenarios and Maps” pack made by marsh1081 made available  in this forum in October of last year.

I have two more historical Senussi Campaign scenarios in the works one of which is about to start a delayed play test and am also working on a second “Forces Set” for the mod for 3rd Afghan War Afghans along with 2 3rd  Afghan War scenarios to use it. 

Regards
Ian
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2018, 09:53 AM,
RE: Version 1 of my Extra nations mod for the Great War Mod and 1st Senussi Campaign scen
Good stuff!! Thanks Ian!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
03-20-2018, 01:10 PM,
RE: Version 1 of my Extra nations mod for the Great War Mod and 1st Senussi Campaign scen
Thanks!
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email