• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBN or CMFB Game?
04-20-2017, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 02:45 AM by WillS.)
CMBN or CMFB Game?
Looking for a player or two to take on in a match. Who is game?

I like medium to large size battles on maps that allow some elbow room. I usually play QB's but would be up for a good scenario also, haven't played many of them.

I like playing Iron difficulty. All my games are updated to version 4. I'm GMT -7. I post results to the ladder if that matters.

Give me a shout if you're interested and we can sort out details.
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2017, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017, 05:48 AM by miller41.)
RE: CMBN or CMFB Game?
Be glad to play you in CMFB. Send me any scenario you like and I will play either side. Can usually do a turn a day minimum and have all updates and modules Helmet Wink . I am just not very good Big Laugh

email is miller41 (at) tds (dot) net
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
04-23-2017, 02:37 PM,
I will take you on as well. I am updated in my games too.

My email addy is: nort1 (at) comcast (dot) net

Looking forward to it.
04-24-2017, 03:36 AM,
Miller41 - I'll look into some scenarios and let you know what I find. You can choose your side after that.

Nort - Any preference for FB or BN? Attack defend? Axis allies? I'll check some maps and send you a couple to choose from.
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.