• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Accidentally created double in the scenario list!
04-19-2017, 08:11 AM,
Accidentally created double in the scenario list!
To whom it may concern - for CMFB, I accidentally created a second version of the scenario "CMBO classic - The Road to Wiltz" - sorry all!

Does anyone know how I can delete it in favour of the one that has been played a few times?

Cheers, 

MH
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2017, 12:33 PM,
RE: Accidentally created double in the scenario list!
What you can do is delete the game you logged (in your profile click on the link for the victory level) and then log the game against the other scenario entry. Raz will have to tweak the database to remove the duplicate - leave that to us but it will take time because Raz has been mostly off dealing with RL issues.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
04-20-2017, 05:19 AM,
(04-19-2017, 12:33 PM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: What you can do is delete the game you logged (in your profile click on the link for the victory level) and then log the game against the other scenario entry. Raz will have to tweak the database to remove the duplicate - leave that to us but it will take time because Raz has been mostly off dealing with RL issues.

Much appreciated Ian, 

I realized my mistake before I logged the match, so I was able to use the active version that was in the database for that. However that still left the empty duplicate. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks again, 

MH
04-21-2017, 01:12 AM,
No problem - we'll fix it up once Raz is back.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)