• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Minsk 44 Campaign
10-16-2017, 12:10 AM,
RE: Minsk 44 Campaign
Alternative Assault Resolution

When we will turn on this rule, it will be better for Russian or Axis?
If for Axis we can play with it, if for Russian we play withoutit becouse i have already start moving first turn and I almost finish. Helmet Smile

All other rules are on.
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2017, 01:19 AM,
I don't think either side is specifically benefited by this rule. It would take some analysis to determine, but basically it is including a unit's HA rating in determining the assault value in assaults if the targets on the other side have some hard targets. So it would really be case by case depending on the units on each side and their ratings.
[Image: exercise.png]
10-16-2017, 03:59 AM,
(10-16-2017, 12:10 AM)Tiamath Wrote: Alternative Assault Resolution

When we will turn on this rule, it will be better for Russian or Axis?
If for Axis we can play with it, if for Russian we play withoutit becouse i have already start moving first turn and I almost finish. Helmet Smile

All other rules are on.

Well, more or less I´m too accustomed to the rule, I will make constant mistakes in the assault ´cause I will live with the fact it´s on. I would say it´s one of the rules that are really needed for me, but if you really don´t want to replay your first turn, leave it be, I will try not to forget about it, though it can make me calculate things wrong :/
10-16-2017, 05:45 AM,
Unfortunately its the one rule the designer advises really should be on.........

"the Alternate Assault Resolution rule is highlighted because it is the single most important required optional rule (it must be activated so that range 0 hard attack values work properly)"

But in the end as long as you both agree and understand the effects of it being on or off then you should be able to work round its effects.
10-16-2017, 06:02 AM,
I turn on this rule and repeat turn. Helmet Smile