• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mobile Apps
04-14-2017, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2017, 09:54 AM by 19 Delta.)
Mobile Apps
I've given the Panzer Campaign App demo a spin mostly to see if I would like the series , despite not having intrest in the scale it was enjoyable and left me with the obvious question .... will we see a Panzer Battles app ?
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2017, 10:11 AM,
RE: Mobile Apps
(04-14-2017, 09:52 AM)19Delta Wrote: I've given the Panzer Campaign App demo a spin mostly to see if I would like the series , despite not having intrest in the scale it was enjoyable and left me with the obvious question .... will we see a Panzer Battles app ?

Hi 19Delta,

The apps were driven by Dave Blackburn who sadly passed away last year.

I'm certain that it would be 'easy' to port some of Panzer Battles across but we are at maximum bandwidth currently working on current projects.

I'll add it to our wishlist and talk to John about how he is planning to proceed with apps overall.

David
04-14-2017, 11:36 AM,
RE: Mobile Apps
That's too bad, I'm sorry for the teams loss ...

I am encouraged to hear that it isn't a tech stretch . Im finding it increasingly difficult to justify lugging a laptop along during travel ,not to mention it sure would be cool if I could fire up PzB in a lull wherever I happen to be