• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ef.exe has encountered a problem
04-03-2017, 04:25 AM,
ef.exe has encountered a problem
Ok bte files from one opponent work ok ie EF and WF another opponent i get the above message is this a patch issue to be truthful cant remember which patch i was on.
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2017, 05:38 PM,
RE: ef.exe has encountered a problem
You have a new install, right. Do you have the scenario files downloaded if it is a custom (and not a stock) scenario? Just guessing at this stage. If you still have the problem please post the log files immediately after the crash. (Starting the game over will override the previous log files)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
04-17-2017, 03:49 AM,
I am encountering this ef.exe problem when I attempt to play campaign games. It allows me to play the first scenario but upon completing it shuts down with the message that ef.exe has encountered a problem and will shut down. Has anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas how to correct?
04-23-2017, 06:32 AM,
(04-17-2017, 03:49 AM)Oberst Wrote: I am encountering this ef.exe problem when I attempt to play campaign games. It allows me to play the first scenario but upon completing it shuts down with the message that ef.exe has encountered a problem and will shut down. Has anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas how to correct?

Correct me if im wrong but microsoft visual c has to be installed.check my earlier posts the url is there somewhere for the download.