• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for PBEM (Closed)
03-31-2017, 07:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 01:19 AM by Jagger.)
Opponent Wanted  Looking for PBEM (Closed)
I bought Normandy battles recently.  I have played enough against the AI to finally get a couple of minor victories.  Clearly I know enough now to be dangerous to myself. 

So anyone up for a Normandy PBEM against a Normandy newbie?  I prefer a smaller scenario to start. Maybe one of the Brit or Canadian regiment/brigade scenarios. After that, anything up to Division, maybe Division plus would be good. I can usually do a turn a day or every other day.   If it turns are short, I can sometimes do multiple turns a day.
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2017, 08:06 AM,
RE: Looking for PBEM
Don't forget to join the Panzer Battles Gaming Ladder so you and your opponent can easily report you PzB PBEM games.

Also, in case you are not aware of it, JTS released PzB Demo a week ago.

http://johntillersoftware.com/PanzerBatt...sDemo.html
03-31-2017, 10:43 AM,
(03-31-2017, 08:06 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Don't forget to join the Panzer Battles Gaming Ladder so you and your opponent can easily report you PzB PBEM games.

Also, in case you are not aware of it, JTS released PzB Demo a week ago.

http://johntillersoftware.com/PanzerBatt...sDemo.html

Actually, I am a member from around 2010.  I uploaded a number of my combat mission scenarios and played a couple CM games but I haven't participated since then. 

Recently I have been looking at some of my old John Tiller games.  I have been very tempted to try out Eckmuhl and the Squad Battles Vietnam games PBEM but the demo convinced me to try out Panzer Battles Normandy first.  So far, I like what I see with Normandy.   I just hope someone is still playing it.
03-31-2017, 12:24 PM,
Jagger

If you don't have a game going yet, I'll give you one and try and answer your questions at the same time. I am pretty busy at work these days, but can probably fit in a turn every other day if the scenario is pretty small. And I can probably do two or more on weekends. Go ahead and fire one up and send it to me. My email address is jefferyconner at suddenlink dot net

Jeff
03-31-2017, 01:49 PM,
(03-31-2017, 12:24 PM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Jagger

If you don't have a game going yet, I'll give you one and try and answer your questions at the same time.  I am pretty busy at work these days, but can probably fit in a turn every other day if the scenario is pretty small.  And I can probably do two or more on weekends.  Go ahead and fire one up and send it to me.  My email address is jefferyconner at suddenlink dot net

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I will pick out a small scenario and send it over tomorrow.  And thanks all, I have two games set up now and am good to go for now.