• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sealion
03-22-2017, 04:29 AM,
Sealion
I am tempted to complete my Pz Campaign collection with this title but want to know how good the Campaigns are and if there are any members that play this title not seen much about it. If not might begin collecting the WW1 games instead.
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2017, 06:02 AM,
RE: Sealion
(03-22-2017, 04:29 AM)typhoon Wrote: I am tempted to complete my Pz Campaign collection with this title but want to know how good the Campaigns are and if there are any members that play this title not seen much about it. If not might begin collecting the WW1 games instead.

I tried the campaigns a couple of times, just by myself. They are solid, I lost interest since it was completely hypothetical. If my memory is correct, there was one that you could do a bunch of strategic options with...that one was interesting and I got a ways into it, but the AI is just too easy, so I quit.

I tried posting for an opponent went I got back into the panzer campaigns a couple of years ago with no luck. 

If you decide to get it and want to take a go...let me know! J
03-22-2017, 10:14 PM,
I have Sealion '40. I got it about a year ago but have not played it yet.   I'd be interested in giving it a go, if one of you Gentlemen is interested.
03-23-2017, 12:01 AM,
Two game offers so I took the plunge have PM'd you both lets hope we can get it on
 Regards typhoon