• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3D Graphics for Panzer Campaigns Relaunched
04-14-2017, 07:37 PM,
RE: 3D Graphics for Panzer Campaigns Relaunched
Wonderful!

It seems the map contourns are thicker than the vanilla PzC, something similar to PzB. It´s easier to distinguish lower and higher ground.

I like it!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2017, 04:07 PM,
I really like the work you have done so far, it will cause me to give 3D a try...I have been a 2D only till now.
04-30-2017, 11:18 AM,
Strela, this may a problem only for my computer but when you post pictures with captions both the pictures and captions are cut off. This makes your caption information unusable as part of it is missing and it never makes any sense.

I am not a big fan of Jison's mods but I know many people are. In 3D can you still use NATO symbols on the counter? The Panzer Battles unit counters are way too small and stacks of units are too cluttered to be usable. Can they be made bigger?

In general I think the new changes look good but I will have to wait and see the final product.
04-30-2017, 03:58 PM,
(04-30-2017, 11:18 AM)GBioman Wrote: Strela, this may a problem only for my computer but when you post pictures with captions both the pictures and captions are cut off. This makes your caption information unusable as part of it is missing and it never makes any sense.

I am not a big fan of Jison's mods but I know many people are. In 3D can you still use NATO symbols on the counter? The Panzer Battles unit counters are way too small and stacks of units are too cluttered to be usable. Can they be made bigger?

In general I think the new changes look good but I will have to wait and see the final product.

Captions? Not certain what you mean?

In 3D, yes the counter option is still there. I show more shots including those in my latest blog post over on WDS.

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/...he-future/

David
04-30-2017, 07:11 PM,
(04-30-2017, 11:18 AM)Bioman Wrote: Strela, this may a problem only for my computer but when you post pictures with captions both the pictures and captions are cut off. This makes your caption information unusable as part of it is missing and it never makes any sense.

I think this is an issue at your end as everything David posts looks fine when I view it?
Are you using an older style monitor? This has come up occasionally in the past and I think had something to do with screen resolutions?
05-01-2017, 03:45 AM,
(04-30-2017, 03:58 PM)Strela Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 11:18 AM)GBioman Wrote: Strela, this may a problem only for my computer but when you post pictures with captions both the pictures and captions are cut off. This makes your caption information unusable as part of it is missing and it never makes any sense.

Captions? Not certain what you mean?

In 3D, yes the counter option is still there. I show more shots including those in my latest blog post over on WDS.

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/...he-future/

David

I am talking about the information you give above the pictures. For example the following is all that is shown of the first line of the first screen shot:

As shown in a number of threads (the F 40 being the most recent), I have been redoing all the graphics for Panzer Campaigns in my

and this is the third line:

The big thing is we have dumped the really ugly sprites and added something different which I believe works much better. Some ex

I hope that this will help you understand what I am talking about. I am not sure that it is only your posts that have this problem.
05-01-2017, 11:54 AM,
@ Bioman

Not sure what you have going on however, I too am not having any problems being able to read Strela's posts, pictures, and captions.

Have you tried using a different web browser?

Post a screen shot showing the issues you are seeing.
05-02-2017, 03:14 AM,
(05-01-2017, 11:54 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: @ Bioman

Not sure what you have going on however, I too am not having any problems being able to read Strela's posts, pictures, and captions.

Changing to Microsoft Edge from Google Chrome fixes the problem but creates others as the maps and counters shrink to a much smaller size and are sometimes very hard to see.
05-02-2017, 05:03 AM,
(05-02-2017, 03:14 AM)Bioman Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 11:54 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: @ Bioman

Changing to Microsoft Edge from Google Chrome fixes the problem but creates others as the maps and counters shrink to a much smaller size and are sometimes very hard to see.

Gents:  Smoke7

I am using Google Chrome and have no issues with viewing Strela's posts, captions and image captures.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-02-2017, 07:20 AM,
Google Chrome as well, no issues, looks fine!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/