• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Vineyard in Normandy ???????
03-13-2017, 04:41 PM,
Vineyard in Normandy ???????
Hy

There is no vineyard in Normandy...... what we drink? cidre and Calvados from apple !  can you change the draw of the map vineyard by orchard.....

thanks
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2017, 12:18 AM,
RE: Vineyard in Normandy ???????
(03-13-2017, 04:41 PM)ekebrev Wrote: Hy

There is no vineyard in Normandy...... what we drink? cidre and Calvados from apple !  can you change the draw of the map vineyard by orchard.....

thanks

we have small vineyards in Denmark why not Normandy
03-14-2017, 02:40 AM,
I' sure,I leave near Caen, otherwise the germans should be drunk and the battle was shortly!!!!!
03-15-2017, 07:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-15-2017, 07:19 PM by phoenix.)
There is a vineyard near Caen. Arpents du soleil, near Saint-Pierre sur Dives, for example. It's hex 623,347 on the #999 summer map viewer scenario. There's not a vineyard in site near it - plenty of orchards - so I'd like to complain about the lack of vineyards in the Normandy map!! lol.

Peter
03-17-2017, 05:47 AM,
Sorry!!! nothing in 1944, Arpents du soleil since 1995.......
03-17-2017, 06:37 AM,
Ah! Oh well....
03-17-2017, 08:03 AM,
Just out of curiosity what is the hex number for the vineyard?
03-19-2017, 04:36 PM,
Hi all,

Thanks to Chris Haigh (Hadge here at the Blitz), all vineyards have been banished and replaced with Orchards. The Norman cider industry can now recover!

We will include the corrected map in the next update to Normandy.

David
03-19-2017, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2017, 08:15 PM by phoenix.)
Great, David! Thanks - to you and Chris! And thanks to ekebrev for educating us all as to the absence of the Normandy wine industy!!

Changing the subject, David - how is PB3 coming along? I know you're probably rushing to try to get the demo out on time at the moment, but is PB3 far behind?

Peter
03-19-2017, 10:05 PM,
(03-19-2017, 08:15 PM)phoenix Wrote: Great, David! Thanks - to you and Chris! And thanks to ekebrev for educating us all as to the absence of the Normandy wine industy!!

Changing the subject, David - how is PB3 coming along? I know you're probably rushing to try to get the demo out on time at the moment, but is PB3 far behind?

Peter

When around the demo first review, appear the release was soon but they discard this because started with a big battle-operation-campaign and release was moved to the future... i expect a post summer release (at least we can see game this year...), before the "negative" info i have faith in a presummer release but not now.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid419200

And all this if things go fine, you dont know where and when you are going to find a "minefield"  Yikes

Could be interesting know more about PzB3 title... specially the content and changes like the new graphics for objetives.

But first demo and why not something to complete it before PzB3??? at least i think PzB1 and 2 can offer interesting scens to provide a demo for both titles.

PD: if you lose your mind and want spam images and info about PzB3 i am not going to stop you  Big Grin2