• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Alt-History Scenario Depot
04-04-2017, 06:15 AM,
RE: Atheory's Alt-History Scenario Depot
(03-24-2017, 10:31 AM)Ocito80 Wrote: Updated 3-23-2017

Calais_44_Rumble 2nd testing phase ended. Scenario and supportive files added up at the original post. The weather.pdt is the original France'40 file with the Normandy'44 data copied into it. Meaning this will not alter the programmed weather for the original France'40 game. The OOB is vastly imported from N44, therefore allied images will need to be imported from N44 to the F40 folder. Or you will need to edit your own. I will attempt to post my versions at some point.

Sicilian_Rumble OOB finalized. Just figuring out how to approach the scenario design, be it invasion or some dry feet alternative. I could return to the fortress sicily concept, but the rugged terrain already makes things tedious enough I think.

Hi,

What version of F40 have you used for the Calais Rumble scenario ? 

- I'm updated to v1.05 but am getting error messages when loading the new scenario ..... the HPS site is down at the mo and has been for a day or two now so I can't check if 1.05 is the latest update (I suspect I've missed an F40 update - Its been a while !)

Cheers

C
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2017, 07:55 AM,
It is the JTS version. Thank you for raising that question has I hadn't taken it into account when posting these. All my scenarios are for the JTS versions.
04-04-2017, 07:58 AM,
Just a little update regarding Sicilian_Rumble. I've delayed it as I'm exploring a new approach.
04-04-2017, 09:04 AM,
Hadge: There is a F40 106patch...not sure if that's the latest, HPS still down. I tried to send it to you, but my email program wont allow it.
04-05-2017, 03:21 AM,
A number of German unit images are missing. III Flak Korps around Amiens, 6th Fallschurmjager Division, 18th Feld Division(LW) and the Pz Jag Abt 668 of the AOK 15 Area Troops show a motorized AT symbol on the map but the unit picture is of a towed At unit. Also it is supposed to be a 8.8 cm Flak unit but the picture is not of that unit.

Have not checked the Allied units as yet but I did have to add the American, American AB and British AB folders to the game. I also have not checked on the German reinforcements either.

In general it looks like a very nice scenario. Excellent job!
04-05-2017, 03:52 AM,
(04-05-2017, 03:21 AM)Bioman Wrote: A number of German unit images are missing. III Flak Korps around Amiens, 6th Fallschurmjager Division, 18th Feld Division(LW) and the Pz Jag Abt 668 of the AOK 15 Area Troops show a motorized AT symbol on the map but the unit picture is of a towed At unit. Also it is supposed to be a 8.8 cm Flak unit but the picture is not of that unit.

Have not checked the Allied units as yet but I did have to add the American, American AB and British AB folders to the game. I also have not checked on the German reinforcements either.

In general it looks like a very nice scenario. Excellent job!

I was able to fix all of the Luftwaffe units problems by moving the images to the proper folder. They need to be in the Luftwaffe folder and not the German Folder.
04-05-2017, 04:26 AM,
Update:

I updated the download list to include the German images for the SS Folder, East German folder (Kriegsmarine images) and the Luftwaffe Folder.

Thanks to Bioman for allowing me to realize I hadn't posted them yet.
04-06-2017, 07:12 AM,
(04-04-2017, 09:04 AM)Kuriltai Wrote: Hadge: There is a F40 106patch...not sure if that's the latest, HPS still down. I tried to send it to you, but my email program wont allow it.

Hi, 
Thanks for the info and trying :). ... it seems that both the John Tiller and the HPS site are down or not allowing access at the moment so I'm a bit stuck till they get come back up.... thanks again and also to Darren 

Cheers
C
04-06-2017, 09:43 AM,
Your latest download has fixed most of the problems but almost of the INF RGT HQ units are missing their picture. Many artillery units don't display a picture and I can't even find the picture in the unit file. It still looks good but the OOB unit pictures still need tweaking.
04-06-2017, 12:31 PM,
Due to size limitation on the forum, I placed all German images into one zip. The easiest thing to do is just open it into each of the German Folders (German, East German, Luftwaffe and SS-German).

I assume the missing artillery were the 10cm naval guns. They, and a generic Inf Rgt HQ image is included in the new German_Images download.

Thanks again for pointing these out.