• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Alt-History Scenario Depot
04-07-2017, 03:27 PM,
RE: Atheory's Alt-History Scenario Depot
I have gone over the on map forces for the Germans and have found problems with units at these map locations:
18,134    6,58    24,54    47,34    67,31    71,24    74,22    77,27    99,12    109,7    3,92

114,4    115,3    117,2    236,6    69,149    54,147    25,134    19,139    18,140

Some of the problems are missing unit pictures and some are incorrect unit picture names. There is at least one more unit that I changed the unit picture name to match the unit name but I don't remember where it is.

I have not checked the Allied OOB or the German replacements. I guess that those will be found by playing the game.

I hope that this helps.
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2017, 05:42 AM,
@Bioman Thanks for your observations.

German images updated
6FJ Leader Image added
9.4cm Vickers gun added
Pio.Bau.Kp added

To fix the other image issues, simply download and extract the updated German_images.zip into each of the German folders (Luftwaffe, SS-German, East-German, German) as this should update the other missing images as well.
04-08-2017, 07:32 AM,
Looks like everything is fixed except for the HQ units at 236,6 and 114,4.
04-08-2017, 07:40 AM,
Your info for Calais says there are 26 VP hexes but the game only lists 23.
04-13-2017, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017, 06:39 PM by P.Ako.)
Hi ocito80!
As a former player and modder of both PzC and Modern campaigns, i'm really impressed about your scenarios!
If you need, please don't hesitate in using any assets from any of my mods.
In fact i had some ideas for Sealion '40 that i never managed to fully achieve:
1) Sealion in 1940 under Plan Z - This one is partially complete, i think it's downloadable from it's respective sub-forum- In this scenario i tried to answer the question: What would've happened if Germany successfuly completed the Plan Z by building all those planned warships and committing one or two amphibious marine divisions?
2) Sealion in 1942 - The premise of this scenario would be that after the capture of Malta and Gibraltar and both Royal Navy and RAF heavily weakened, Germany tries to invade the UK, where they will face not just the British opposition but also the American one, as well as other from 'minor' countries like Free France, Poland and so on. You could even include some Italians in the Axis OOB, as they had one Marine regiment and an Airborne division.
3) The liberation of London 1942 - After London fell in 1940, the United Kingdom fell and the Royal Family fled to Canada where they got the Americans on their side. As the Americans waged war on Axis forces in December 1941 (just like in OTL) they needed a base to operate from to attack Germany, and what better place than the occupied United Kingdom? That was the first objective of the attack. The original disembark was in Scotland and Northern Ireland (where troops stationed in Iceland moved to) and everything went relatively smooth until Germany decided to counterattack just when the Anglo/American troops are at the gates of London.
4) Middle East '42: What if Rommel managed to reach the Suez Canal? It could also cover a fictional battle for Jerusalen during World War 2.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
05-03-2017, 12:46 PM,
My thread only got 3 stars? I'm happy it got even one :)

I've had to step away from my scenarios for the moment. I was accepted to help work on an upcoming game title for Matrix (sorry mums the word), so my focus has been there of late, and working on my first novel during off-time.

@Ako
Thanks for the words.
I don't own sealion, yet. But I like the idea of ME'42. I wonder if Rommel did breakthrough at EA, would the british have evacuated egypt by sea while they could. I would further that thought by supposing Rommel and the Italians swept through the Middle East, finally coercing Turkey to join the war against their long time enemy, Russia. With German and Turkish forces attacking from the south, could this be the force in conjunction with Guderian's attempt from the west to relieve Stalingrad in time?