• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battle for Chaumont
02-21-2017, 12:07 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Battle for Chaumont
looking to play Battle for Chaumont 1st Round as Americans, any takers?
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2017, 09:18 PM,
RE: Battle for Chaumont
(02-21-2017, 12:07 PM)weapon2010 Wrote: looking to play Battle for Chaumont 1st Round as Americans, any suckers takers?

Big Grin
02-22-2017, 01:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2017, 04:25 PM by Panzer Lehr.)
Perhaps what Partial Penetration was referring to ... is that this scenario is 100% in favor of the Allies!!! The Axis player has no chance in this one at all.
Read the reviews. https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/comb...o&id=11627 The Americans have 21 Shermans and the Germans have 2 AT guns and 1 Stug III.
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
02-23-2017, 11:21 AM,
I see that now, I didn't realize it was that unbalanced, I just clicked on the scenario from the American side and it looked like a really cool scenario, Germans could use at least another 2 stugs and at gun, someone managed to get a draw though, and someone I know got a nice victory as Allies!!
02-23-2017, 12:46 PM,
Battle for Chaumont Round 2 is much tougher
02-24-2017, 12:53 AM,
Another possible way to go is to offer to play mirrored - that way the goal is to loose less worse than your opponent. That can be a fun way to still play those unbalanced scenarios.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
02-24-2017, 07:54 AM,
or how about this?let the Germans add 750 points to the defense, the axis player can choose whatever he likes equalling 750 points
02-24-2017, 12:05 PM,
How about this ... you forget about a new game and you send me a move in our game? :-)