• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Possible corrupt scenario
02-09-2017, 11:02 AM,
Possible corrupt scenario
Me and another battler are experiencing an issue in The Road To Oboyan (EF) where sections of the map don't show the opponents replay. Thinking we may have had a corrupt file, we restarted the game but the issue is persisting. My best guess is that we are not using the same .scn, .map, or .org, or perhaps one of our files are corrupt. I'm pretty sure that in an ongoing game, everything is stored in the .bte file. This should allow us both to update/replace the three scenario files that we'll download from the same source, the blitz scenario listing, while continuing to play the game we started. We're three turns in again and I really don't want to start over a second time. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2017, 05:16 AM,
RE: Possible corrupt scenario
(02-09-2017, 11:02 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Me and another battler are experiencing an issue in The Road To Oboyan (EF) where sections of the map don't show the opponents replay. Thinking we may have had a corrupt file, we restarted the game but the issue is persisting. My best guess is that we are not using the same .scn, .map, or .org, or perhaps one of our files are corrupt. I'm pretty sure that in an ongoing game, everything is stored in the .bte file. This should allow us both to update/replace the three scenario files that we'll download from the same source, the blitz scenario listing, while continuing to play the game we started. We're three turns in again and I really don't want to start over a second time. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Try these files

Attached Files
.zip   Oboyan III.zip (Size: 59.11 KB / Downloads: 4)
02-10-2017, 10:22 PM,
(02-10-2017, 05:16 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 11:02 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Me and another battler are experiencing an issue in The Road To Oboyan (EF) where sections of the map don't show the opponents replay. Thinking we may have had a corrupt file, we restarted the game but the issue is persisting. My best guess is that we are not using the same .scn, .map, or .org, or perhaps one of our files are corrupt. I'm pretty sure that in an ongoing game, everything is stored in the .bte file. This should allow us both to update/replace the three scenario files that we'll download from the same source, the blitz scenario listing, while continuing to play the game we started. We're three turns in again and I really don't want to start over a second time. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Try these files
(the road to Oboyan)
fantastic scenario

I've tried 2 years ago unsuccessfully to contact you regarding your scenarios that I not able to download, it is possible to get these files?
02-10-2017, 11:37 PM,
(02-10-2017, 10:22 PM)fritzfarlig Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 05:16 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:

Try these files
(the road to Oboyan)
fantastic scenario

I've tried 2 years ago unsuccessfully to contact you regarding your scenarios that I not able to download, it is possible to get these files?

Which ones do you want ...I can post them here again I think.
02-11-2017, 07:35 AM,
hi Earlmann

1st Chronicles of V Pz Army

I am very sorry I stole your thread tankertony
02-11-2017, 07:52 AM,
No problem. Great scenario. Lost as reds to a very good player. Now trying Germans. Version III it is.
02-12-2017, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 02:47 AM by Von Earlmann.)
(02-11-2017, 07:35 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote: hi Earlmann

Here you go :-)

Attached Files
.zip   Chronicles I.zip (Size: 47.39 KB / Downloads: 5)
02-12-2017, 01:15 PM,
(02-12-2017, 12:09 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:35 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote: hi Earlmann

Here you go :-)

thanks alot  Wink
02-20-2017, 09:11 AM,
WB Earl Good to see you around

Mail me sometime bro
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard