• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aviation commitment
01-28-2017, 01:21 PM,
RE: Aviation commitment
Ok, I found this in the original game manual, I have no idea what it means so my question still stands, what is AC?

The air group unit commitment system allows players to semi-automatically manage the deployment of air group units to and from the national air reserve and air base units at the air base unit level. Rather than select individual air group units, the player can adjust the number of units and the type (based on range) for each individual air base unit. The air group commitment settings are ignored if the player uses a different method to manually transfer air group units.

There are two components to the system, aviation range and aviation commitment level. The aviation range is computed by dividing the aircraft radius by 10 and can be 'less than 20 hexes', 'less than 40 hexes', more than 41 hexes' or 'all ranges'. Aviation commitment level ranges from 0 to 9 and designates the number of air group units the player desires at that particular air base unit. To use the air group unit commitment system, the player adjusts the aviation range and commitment level for an air base unit in the air base unit detail window and then selects the 'MOVE' button (5.4.18)

To me it sounds like you can limit the number of squadrons at an airbase with AC level setting, no?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aviation commitment - by Weasel - 01-28-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Weasel - 01-28-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Ricky B - 01-29-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Weasel - 01-31-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Gris - 02-04-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Weasel - 02-05-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Gris - 02-05-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: Aviation commitment - by Weasel - 02-05-2017, 05:56 AM