• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help! TS: WF Gold Patch
01-20-2017, 01:02 PM,
Feedback Needed  Help! TS: WF Gold Patch
I'm presently fighting a very large senario in WF for the past five years with the old Talonsoft WF Gold.

Well I had to reload the game with a new pc.  Having real problems it . Thought it included the patch?
Anyway I'd like to try it & see what happens.

Does anyone have or know where I can get the 1.05 patch? Is it in wf gold? 
So far my search has brought up a big zero.

thx generals....
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2017, 01:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 01:13 PM by Scud.)
RE: Help! TS: WF Gold Patch
(01-20-2017, 01:02 PM)Wolfsangel Wrote: I'm presently fighting a very large senario in WF for the past five years with the old Talonsoft WF Gold.

Well I had to reload the game with a new pc.  Having real problems it . Thought it included the patch?

thx generals....

Did you try here? https://www.theblitz.club/downloads/b-21...ign_series

Talonsoft games won't work after Windows 7, though. Not sure exactly why, but that's why the Matrix version was so critical. Otherwise the game was doomed.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-20-2017, 01:29 PM,
(01-20-2017, 01:11 PM)Scud Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 01:02 PM)Wolfsangel Wrote: I'm presently fighting a very large senario in WF for the past five years with the old Talonsoft WF Gold.

thx generals....

Talonsoft games won't work after Windows 7, though. Not sure exactly why, but that's why the Matrix version was so critical. Otherwise the game was doomed.
01-21-2017, 03:21 AM,
(01-20-2017, 01:29 PM)Wolfsangel      I have windows 7 home premium.  Both of us use it because we know it won\t work on newer versions.Scud, how do I know which patch out of the three listed on 1.05 patch download page to use & which one is my opponent on?Always thought there was only one. Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 01:11 PM)Scud Wrote:

thx generals....

01-21-2017, 03:49 AM,
I'm afraid I don't know. Maybe Jason Petho has an answer?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email