• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Quirk in the gaming records
01-09-2017, 06:56 AM,
Quirk in the gaming records
I've noticed an oddity in the gaming records for scenarios (in the scenario listings). It shows a first side player, and then the second side player. I'm thinking that these should always remain constant, i.e. in any given scenario the Germans should always be either the first player or the second player. One example is 'An Early Test for the Panzers', (EF). I've played both sides once, but it shows me being the 'first side player' both times. Is there any explanation for this?
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 12:43 PM,
RE: Quirk in the gaming records
Normally the member actually doing the PBEM reporting is the one who is listed 1st.
01-09-2017, 02:32 PM,
I thought that the side that went first to start the game was the 1st player.
01-13-2017, 09:23 AM,
Hmm, so did I?!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
01-13-2017, 09:56 AM,
I think the moderator is right, or else it would be a fact that the 1st player/2nd player has changed for many or most scenarios, something that seems highly unlikely.
If the moderator is right, the simple solution would be to get rid of the 1st player/2nd player header on each column.
01-13-2017, 11:23 AM,
Amen, it is confusing Tankertony...
01-14-2017, 12:34 AM,
The Blitz is always looking for programmers to help out our webmaster who's bogged down with work. Until he has some downtime or someone else steps up, changes to the site are at a standstill. Anyone who's proficient in Linux and PHP/MYSQL please contact me or another one of the mods.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-15-2017, 12:38 AM,
Tony:

Yup...I get wrapped around the axle on that one as well...

But...I'm old and busted so I can get wrapped around axle trying to tie my shoelaces these days.
I've got one brain cell left, the 60's and 70's were hard on me.
That single cell is hanging by a thread and dealing with PTSD (Punishing Teamgame Suicidal Depression)

If Randy would quit giving my boys concussions turn after turn we'd probably be on the road to recovery...
Yes Devil...I'm talking smack to YOU...;O)

Tony...you still up for that test game?
Email if so.

DangerousDan