• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
01-07-2017, 05:11 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello,

I have a fair amount of experience but I have been away from the game for a bloody long time; like for over a decade. I'd like to play H2H. Be advised I've never done so before outside of a little LAN in my apt. complex, so I'd need some instruction.

I also have a serious disability, so I might play on the slow side once we get settled in.

Thanx for the interest,

Sancho
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2017, 12:36 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
With the username Sancho Panzer your obviously from England, Lol. Seriously, just a note. To find a H2H game may be difficult due to time zones. Much more popular are pbem games.
You  might mention what time zone your in and see if someone is interested.
01-08-2017, 10:59 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(01-07-2017, 05:11 AM)Sancho Panzer Wrote: Hello,

I have a fair amount of experience but I have been away from the game for a bloody long time; like for over a decade.  I'd like to play H2H.  Be advised I've never done so before outside of a little LAN in my apt. complex, so I'd need some instruction.

I also have a serious disability, so I might play on the slow side once we get settled in.

Thanx for the interest,

Sancho

Hi Sancho, we both want an opponent.  We are getting lots of nibbles but no bites.  So let us battle.  I do like the idea of head to head or pbem.  Why not pick a scenario you like.  I can play any side.  I like the Russians usually.  I have EF WF and Rising Sun.  Let me know.  Thanks.   Robert  aka Tactician in Detroit.  I am in the eastern time zone and am pretty available right now looking for a job so I have time for H2H.   See you later.