• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kursk review
12-20-2016, 11:52 PM,
Kursk review
Kursk review now on A Wargamers needful Things website:)

LINK TO REVIEW
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2016, 09:15 AM,
RE: Kursk review
Nice review Wodin.

It inspired me to download the new patch and give Kursk a whirl again ...

Did you guys play around at all with the new Fatigue Factor parameter - shifting between 2 and 3 yet?

I'd be interested on your feedback - particularly for any scenarios that might have been deemed "too difficult / frustrating" for the attacker in the previous version ...
Send this user an email
12-22-2016, 09:45 AM,
(12-22-2016, 09:15 AM)Don Czirr Wrote: Nice review Wodin.

It inspired me to download the new patch and give Kursk a whirl again ...

Did you guys play around at all with the new Fatigue Factor parameter - shifting between 2 and 3 yet?

I'd be interested on your feedback - particularly for any scenarios that might have been deemed "too difficult / frustrating"  for the attacker in the previous version ...

Hi Don,

I have not tried it in Kursk (yet), but I can say it makes a material difference.

In testing for both the PZB Demo and third title we see a much higher propensity for units to disrupt and even break. This is all driven by the much quicker accumulation of fatigues (+50%). You just can not push units that hard particularly units that begin with average to poor morale ratings.

I'd welcome any feedback from players trying either Kursk or Normandy - I expect there to be a pretty marked change in Kursk in particular.

David
12-24-2016, 01:37 AM,
Thanks for the clarification David.

I may fiddle with the settings on some of the tougher assault style maps. I'll give feedback when that happens.

One other bit of feedback - which is rather small in terms of impact:

Is there any way to increase the "shadow" / depth of the Toolbar buttons that are selected?

I really like the whole expanded set of Toolbar items but at times, it's a bit difficult to see what is currently active.

Don
Send this user an email