• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS Middle East boxed edition
12-14-2016, 06:59 PM,
CS Middle East boxed edition
CS Middle East boxed edition arrived yesterday, shock, horror no printed manual, is this correct, no manual !!!.
This could be my biggest mistake to-date, that was the only reason I paid for the upgrade.
I'm showing my age, I should have read the small print, get your lucky white heather, your lucky white heather now !!!.
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2016, 11:15 PM,
RE: CS Middle East boxed edition
As Campaign Series Middle East is a living game, the manual quickly becomes outdated as we add additional features.

The manual is provided in the Manuals folder.

It is updated with the 1.02 UPDATE and will be updated again with the 1.03 UPDATE.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
12-15-2016, 07:48 AM,
(12-14-2016, 11:15 PM)Jason Petho Wrote: As Campaign Series Middle East is a living game, the manual quickly becomes outdated as we add additional features.

The manual is provided in the Manuals folder.

It is updated with the 1.02 UPDATE and will be updated again with the 1.03 UPDATE.

Jason Petho

Thank you for the clarification, I was the one who took the wrong decision to buy a disc in a dvd box with hefty postage.
A mistake I will not make again.
12-22-2016, 09:22 AM,
I believe the website is either confusing buyers or old expectations are causing us to believe we're getting a paper manual when, as you say, we don't. It was a gift to me and the buyer indicated I was going to get a paper manual, but when it arrived there was no manual.

I agree pdf files are the way of the future, but I still enjoy the smell of a dead tree.
Page by page.

I'm gettin' old...sigh...