• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Eliminated units
12-03-2016, 06:13 AM,
Eliminated units
 I would like to suggested adding "Eliminated units" to the view menu, where you could see which units have been destroyed, so you don't keep looking for them ;-)
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 06:20 AM,
Hot Keys
I really love all the new hots keys. I've been waiting for some of them for years (like move to top/bottom of stack). 

But I really have trouble with travel mode being ctrl-T instead of T. I find it annoying that I can't just hit one key to put a unit into travel mode. I in PzC, I do a T-Y (now H) -move-T combination for a lot of units, and that can be done with one hand and without hitting a button.

IMHO, give me back my "T". (Returning the "Y" would be helpful to Wink
12-03-2016, 08:32 AM,
RE: Hot Keys
(12-03-2016, 06:20 AM)chrisp Wrote: But I really have trouble with travel mode being ctrl-T instead of T. I find it annoying that I can't just hit one key to put a unit into travel mode.

But you can!  Are you aware that the numpad 0 key also toggles travel mode?
12-03-2016, 10:56 PM,
(12-03-2016, 08:32 AM)berto Wrote: Are you aware that the numpad 0 key also toggles travel mode?

We are considering assignment of the currently unused 'decimal' key -- the key immediately to the right of the 0 key on the numeric keypad -- to the reachable hexes highlight.  That would again give you the two adjacent keys travel mode/reachable hexes combo you seek.  Not quite as convenient as the old T-Y combo (because a bit more of a rightward reach for the left hand), but good enough.

Note that you would still have the primary hot keys -- Ctrl+T, H -- for these purposes.  Also the toolbar icons (and menu selections) of course.
12-04-2016, 01:51 AM,
(12-03-2016, 08:32 AM)berto Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 06:20 AM)chrisp Wrote: But I really have trouble with travel mode being ctrl-T instead of T. I find it annoying that I can't just hit one key to put a unit into travel mode.

But you can!  Are you aware that the numpad 0 key also toggles travel mode?

Well, duh! There are so many now I missed that! Happiness in the village!

Chris Perleberg
12-08-2016, 05:53 PM,
RE: Eliminated units
Didn't know that either. Thanks Berto.
12-09-2016, 07:53 AM,
RE: Eliminated units
(12-08-2016, 05:53 PM)phoenix Wrote: Didn't know that either. Thanks Berto.

I think the problem is that this is not listed on the menu display in the documentation.