• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB Game?
11-08-2016, 02:08 PM,
CMBB Game?
Hi all,

After a long hiatus from CMBB I am looking to get back into it, particularly since it seems to run fine on Windows 10. Big Grin PBEM would be preferred.
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 02:58 PM,
RE: CMBB Game?
Welcome back. Send some kind of setup for a QB and will be more than glad to play a just for fun game with you to get ya back into the swing of things.

few more gentlemen here that are more than willing to play fun games also, will wait for them to possibly volunteer for a game though if you want to wait before any ladder play.

Cheers,
John
11-09-2016, 07:23 AM,
Hi Guys

I'm looking to play some CMBB. (even some CMAK). Hand me down laptop from my eldest daughter (oh how the tables have turned Wink ) means i have something to play it on..
11-10-2016, 04:05 AM,
(11-08-2016, 02:58 PM)johnsilver Wrote: Welcome back. Send some kind of setup for a QB and will be more than glad to play a just for fun game with you to get ya back into the swing of things.

few more gentlemen here that are more than willing to play fun games also, will wait for them to possibly volunteer for a game though if you want to wait before any ladder play.

Cheers,
John

Hi John,

Sure, I will send you a QB file (probably reinforced company size or so). Any force-mix or side preferences? Do you use dropbox?

Ryan
Radiate confidence and enjoy taking risks.
-Juin
11-10-2016, 05:51 PM,
(11-10-2016, 04:05 AM)Cuirassier Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 02:58 PM)johnsilver Wrote: Welcome back. Send some kind of setup for a QB and will be more than glad to play a just for fun game with you to get ya back into the swing of things.

Cheers,
John

Hi John,

Sure, I will send you a QB file (probably reinforced company size or so). Any force-mix or side preferences? Do you use dropbox?

Ryan

Files are not that large generally in CMAK/CMBB, can send via email. We can use dropbox u want, tho have really only used that playing CMx2 games, when was playing that a short time.

I'll send you a PM here with my email to make it easier, then we can figure out if dropbox/email is the way you prefer Ryan. Any way is great with me Sir.

Take care,
John
11-10-2016, 06:00 PM,
(11-09-2016, 07:23 AM)Balkan Wulf Wrote: Hi Guys

I'm looking to play some CMBB. (even some CMAK). Hand me down laptop from my eldest daughter (oh how the tables have turned Wink ) means i have something to play it on..

Hi Balkan Wolf,

Send me a setup for some kind of QB. Will play a for fun game to get you back into the swing of things.

cheers,
John