• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Games wanted
10-22-2016, 01:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2016, 06:11 AM by sspoom.)
Opponent Wanted  Games wanted
I'm looking for a regular opponent or two. I'm looking for middle of the road  players like myself no ringers. I have all of the CM2 games and almost all of the add-ons.
 I'm pretty good about returning turns in a timely fashion .
 Scenarios are preferred.

I'm not a newbie but I'm also not a hard case either, I play less than a dozen games a year mostly with friends
that I have wargamed with for years.
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 04:37 PM,
RE: Games wanted
(10-22-2016, 01:34 AM)sspoom Wrote: I'm looking for a regular opponent or two. I'm looking for middle of the road  players like myself no ringers. I have all of the CM2 games and almost all of the add-ons.
 Scenarios are preferred.

I'm not a newbie but I'm also not a hard case either, I play less than a dozen games a year mostly with friends

If your still looking for an opponent feel free to send a setup or dropbox invite to [email protected].  I have all the CM2 games and all add-ons.  I can usually do at least a turn a day, more on my days off ( unless i have the weekend with my girlfriend Propeller Hat )  I too prefer scenario's but will also do quickbattles.  I have no preference on size, side, or mission.  Unbalanced scenario's are welcome, but if for ladder play they should be mirrored.
11-12-2016, 12:28 PM,
Are there any scenarios that you know of that you would like to try?
12-02-2016, 03:28 AM,
(10-22-2016, 01:34 AM)sspoom Wrote: I'm looking for a regular opponent or two. I'm looking for middle of the road  players like myself no ringers. I have all of the CM2 games and almost all of the add-ons.
 Scenarios are preferred.

Hello
I could have written your message myself! If you want lets play a few games. I have no real preferences and I have it all except the latest games.
Bye
Giovanni
12-03-2016, 03:33 AM,
Hi Giovanni,

Any scenarios you would like to try?
I'm open for pretty much any type of battle
12-03-2016, 08:06 AM,
I have room for another game.  I have CMBN, CMRT, CMFB.  Don't have CMFI.

Any scenario you like is fine with me, my only preference is nothing really huge.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
12-06-2016, 07:19 AM,
(12-03-2016, 03:33 AM)sspoom Wrote: Hi Giovanni,

Hello
I am very open myself. my email is [email protected]. Send me a message and lets set up a game!
12-06-2016, 11:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 11:21 PM by SamiV.)
Hello!

I am also new player of CMFB (and i also have Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin i used to play long time ago but it i am trying to find solution to get it running on windows 10) so CMFB at the moment

my email is [email protected]
12-07-2016, 12:28 PM,
(12-06-2016, 11:01 PM)SamiV Wrote: Hello!

I am also new player of CMFB (and i also have Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin  i used to play long time ago but it i am trying to find solution to get it running on windows 10)  so CMFB at the moment

my email is [email protected]

SamiV

My CMFB is running a t a earlier patch and I have a huge game running that I don't want to risk.
so unless you have a different game we will have to take a rain check.
12-07-2016, 12:32 PM,
(12-06-2016, 07:19 AM)giovanni705 Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 03:33 AM)sspoom Wrote: Hi Giovanni,

Hello
I am very open myself. my email is [email protected]. Send me a message and lets set up a game!

I will look for something interesting
CMFI/GL ok?