• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Games wanted - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission x2 (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+--- Thread: Games wanted (/showthread.php?tid=70074)

Pages: 1 2

Games wanted - sspoom - 10-22-2016

I'm looking for a regular opponent or two. I'm looking for middle of the road  players like myself no ringers. I have all of the CM2 games and almost all of the add-ons.
 I'm pretty good about returning turns in a timely fashion .
 Scenarios are preferred.

I'm not a newbie but I'm also not a hard case either, I play less than a dozen games a year mostly with friends
that I have wargamed with for years.

RE: Games wanted - kghammer - 11-11-2016

(10-22-2016, 01:34 AM)sspoom Wrote: I'm looking for a regular opponent or two. I'm looking for middle of the road  players like myself no ringers. I have all of the CM2 games and almost all of the add-ons.
 Scenarios are preferred.

I'm not a newbie but I'm also not a hard case either, I play less than a dozen games a year mostly with friends

If your still looking for an opponent feel free to send a setup or dropbox invite to [email protected].  I have all the CM2 games and all add-ons.  I can usually do at least a turn a day, more on my days off ( unless i have the weekend with my girlfriend Propeller Hat )  I too prefer scenario's but will also do quickbattles.  I have no preference on size, side, or mission.  Unbalanced scenario's are welcome, but if for ladder play they should be mirrored.

RE: Games wanted - sspoom - 11-12-2016

Are there any scenarios that you know of that you would like to try?

RE: Games wanted - giovanni705 - 12-02-2016

(10-22-2016, 01:34 AM)sspoom Wrote: I'm looking for a regular opponent or two. I'm looking for middle of the road  players like myself no ringers. I have all of the CM2 games and almost all of the add-ons.
 Scenarios are preferred.

Hello
I could have written your message myself! If you want lets play a few games. I have no real preferences and I have it all except the latest games.
Bye
Giovanni

RE: Games wanted - sspoom - 12-03-2016

Hi Giovanni,

Any scenarios you would like to try?
I'm open for pretty much any type of battle

RE: Games wanted - Jobu88 - 12-03-2016

I have room for another game.  I have CMBN, CMRT, CMFB.  Don't have CMFI.

Any scenario you like is fine with me, my only preference is nothing really huge.

RE: Games wanted - giovanni705 - 12-06-2016

(12-03-2016, 03:33 AM)sspoom Wrote: Hi Giovanni,

Hello
I am very open myself. my email is [email protected]. Send me a message and lets set up a game!

RE: Games wanted - SamiV - 12-06-2016

Hello!

I am also new player of CMFB (and i also have Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin i used to play long time ago but it i am trying to find solution to get it running on windows 10) so CMFB at the moment

my email is [email protected]

RE: Games wanted - sspoom - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 11:01 PM)SamiV Wrote: Hello!

I am also new player of CMFB (and i also have Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin  i used to play long time ago but it i am trying to find solution to get it running on windows 10)  so CMFB at the moment

my email is [email protected]

SamiV

My CMFB is running a t a earlier patch and I have a huge game running that I don't want to risk.
so unless you have a different game we will have to take a rain check.

RE: Games wanted - sspoom - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 07:19 AM)giovanni705 Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 03:33 AM)sspoom Wrote: Hi Giovanni,

Hello
I am very open myself. my email is [email protected]. Send me a message and lets set up a game!

I will look for something interesting
CMFI/GL ok?