10-27-2016, 10:54 AM,
RE: The Outlaw
Any updates about Mark?
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2016, 05:09 AM,
Hi Richie61,

I have received no further updates about Mark.

If I do I will post.

Thanks for your concern!

John
01-16-2017, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 03:32 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
Howdy Guys,

Thanks for all the well wishes. An update: Got out of the hospital last Saturday after 3 months, went back Tuesday for an evaluation on my right arm for a Bioness gizmo to exercise my right hand though electrolysis. I'm right handed. Tough doing everything left handed. Mon morning I formed a partial fist, Fri morning lifted my arm to 90 degrees this morning I was able to bend my wrist forward and backward a little. As soon as they get it set up, I will have physical therapy 3 time a week and that makes me pretty tired. Just need more time. Before you know it, it will be game on. So bear with me and hold those game turns if you haven't cancelled them.

A very special thanks goes to my wife for being a trooper in trying times like this with the weekend visits after working all week. We live 3 hours from the VA Hospital in Oklahoma City.
01-16-2017, 03:54 AM,
So glad you gave us the update!! And seems your working towards Maximum Medical Improvement. Hope most of your dexterity returns.

You've been in my thoughts
01-16-2017, 06:18 AM,
Oh Wow Mark!

Damn glad to here you are doing better. I was very worried but didn't want to pry. I figured your wife was super busy enough.

I am so glad you posted and that its looking much better for you and yours!!!

You don't know how good it was to see your post. Brought a tear to my eye and I'm not bull shitting.

Take care and get well soon. I think I speak for a lot of the other gamers who know you that most important thing now is you get the use of that arm back. We'll all be hear waiting for you when your ready my friend!

Gods Speed Outlaw Josey Wales!

Ivan the Big (John)
01-16-2017, 07:22 AM,
Hi Mark!!! So good to hear from you, I also wanted to find out how you were, but didn't want to bother Lisa with the questions. Our WW1 game is still waiting, whenever you are good to go, just give the word!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
01-16-2017, 10:06 AM,
Great to see you back. Everyone here was pretty worried, as you can tell.

Slow and easy going forward!  Smile

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-26-2017, 11:24 PM,
Hey Mark,

Just checking in to see how your doing.

Hope your feeling better. Drop us a line if you get a chance and let us know how the recovery is coming along.

Take care and best always!

John
02-27-2017, 04:32 AM,
(02-26-2017, 11:24 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Hey Mark,

Just checking in to see how your doing.

Hope your feeling better. Drop us a line if you get a chance and let us know how the recovery is coming along.

Take care and best always!

John

Some improvement, but still no right hand.  Waiting to see if va approves more rehab.