• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To my opponents
10-01-2016, 08:02 AM,
RE: To my opponents
PRayers ascend.

O Father in heaven, shower your mercy of protection and healing upon Ed. Use his medical teams as the instruments of your healing. Protect and enrich his life here on earth, and in Your Kingdom. Hear the prayers of his family, friends and his vast online community friends to guard and bless him during this fight with cancer. Above all else, shower Your grace and mercy upon him for the sake of Jesus Your Son, who has called Ed by name and given a forgiven life. Lord, in Your Mercy, please hear our prayer.
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 09:33 AM,
God bless you Steve! Thank you!!!!
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
10-01-2016, 10:54 AM,
(10-01-2016, 08:02 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: PRayers ascend.  

O Father in heaven, shower your mercy of protection and healing upon Ed.  Use his medical teams as the instruments of your healing.  Protect and enrich his life here on earth, and in Your Kingdom.  Hear the prayers of his family, friends and his vast online community friends to guard and bless him during this fight with cancer.  Above all else, shower Your grace and mercy upon him for the sake of Jesus Your Son, who has called Ed by name and given a forgiven life.   Lord, in Your Mercy, please hear our prayer.

Amen
10-07-2016, 02:09 PM,
Thanks guys! Off to surgery in the AM!
10-08-2016, 02:12 AM,
Good luck Ed!
10-09-2016, 01:27 AM,
Best of luck, Ed. Will be thinking good thoughts for you and your family.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
10-09-2016, 04:03 AM,
Hi guys! The surgery went good. Looks like I have more coming up. The pain and bladder pressure has been CRAZY bad!!!!
Worst I have ever had!!!

From my wife since I don't remember a thing.

The doctor put a stint in Ed's ureter because the tube was not where they expected it to be.  He is going to need more surgery as the doctor believes the tumor in the diverticulum is cancer.  There were two biopsies taken, which we won't know the results for about a week.  His current doctor is going to refer Ed to a different doctor in the practice who specializes in this type of cancer.  Although it appears as if the tumor is encapsulated in the diverticulum, this is more difficult to treat as the wall of the diverticulum is thin and the tumor has a greater chance of spreading outside the bladder.  Ed is going to need additional surgery(ies), and it is looking as if at least part of his bladder will need to be removed.  If the biopsies show cancer in other areas, the entire bladder may need to be removed. The tumor was not removed today because of exactly where it is and its size.

Ed
10-10-2016, 04:10 AM,
Thanks for the update, Ed and Mrs. Ed!

We are for sure pulling for you guys!
10-22-2016, 01:48 AM,
Prayers for speedy recovery Ed.
11-01-2016, 06:43 AM,
Latest update: 10/31/16

Well the news is what I excepted.

Looking at chemotherapy to shrink the cancer and then remove the bladder. The new doctor is very nice
and complete explained and answered every question we had. He said they would build a new bladder out
of a piece of intestines. I will be in the hospital for 5 days. Looking like the removal isn't going to happen
till the first of the year. Cemo now. I am going to get a bag to drain the kidney/ bladder soon too.

All this is going to be hard and long, but my odds are very good in the end.