• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grenada
09-19-2016, 02:58 AM,
Grenada
Hello, i have tryd many times to play the " Rangers leading the way" scenario IN SB Grenada but always lost.
I made it to capture almost all objectives but lost to many men. Any advices please ?
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 06:24 PM by Micha.)
RE: Grenada
(09-19-2016, 02:58 AM)Micha Wrote: Hello, i have tryd many times to play the " Rangers leading the way" scenario IN SB Grenada but always lost.
I made it to capture almost all objectives but lost to many men. Any advices please ?
I think the way to win this scenario is capturing all the small objectives in the south, destroying cubanian guns and vehicles and not trying to capture the hexes in the north. We will see maybe i will make it someday.
10-04-2016, 12:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 12:18 AM by Micha.)
(10-03-2016, 06:24 PM)Micha Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:58 AM)Micha Wrote: Hello, i have tryd many times to play the " Rangers leading the way" scenario IN SB Grenada but always lost.
I think the way to win this scenario is capturing all the small objectives in the south, destroying cubanian guns and vehicles and not trying to capture the hexes in the north. We will see maybe i will make it someday.

Ok, reached a draw now. Destroying the aircraftguns and quadguns is a must in this scenario. I made the misstake to try capturing the vic hexes in the north, that caused me high losses. But one mor hex and i had a minor victory, what an exiting scenario, good work.
10-14-2016, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 04:58 AM by Micha.)
(10-04-2016, 12:16 AM)Micha Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 06:24 PM)Micha Wrote:

Ok, reached a draw now. Destroying the aircraftguns and quadguns is a must in this scenario. I made the misstake to try capturing the vic hexes in the north, that caused me high losses. But one mor hex and i had a minor victory, what an exiting scenario, good work.

Thanks everyone for help.