• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fulda Gap 85 - Need a Helo .WAV File
09-15-2016, 08:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 06:49 AM by Kool Kat.)
Fulda Gap 85 - Need a Helo .WAV File
Gents:  Smoke7

I moved forward and purchased Khrakov 42 - Again many thanks for all the comments and input in my other thread!  Smile

I also picked-up Fulda Gap 85 as I wanted to try my hand with a modern operational game.

It was a HPS branded game so I had to apply the patch update.

But there is no helo audio when these units are moved on the map. Maybe they are stealth units?   Wink

So I am missing the helo movement .WAV file. There is a .WAV file named Helicopter, but I believe there should be an accompanying .WAV file - for example 9Movement6, etc.

Any gamer who owns one of the Modern Series games, would you be so kind to copy your Media folder and either attach it in this thread or send it to me directly at:  mikewest455(at)gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!   Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2016, 06:48 AM,
RE: Fulda Gap 85 - Need a Helo .WAV File
Email sent!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-17-2016, 08:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 06:49 AM by Kool Kat.)
(09-17-2016, 06:48 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Email sent!

Gents:  Smoke7

Many thanks to Mike (Warhorse) who answered my call for help!   Well Done

Mike went above and beyond the "call of duty" here.

Not only did he send me the requested Media folder, but he also took the time (with several email exchanges) to understand my game directory setup and trouble shoot any potential problem areas.

My helos have movement audio... and all is well in the Fulda Gap!   Wink

Hat Hooray Hooray to Mike!    Thank you sir!Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
09-17-2016, 09:52 PM,
Any time Mike, hate to see a gamer in trouble!!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/