• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: September 2016 - Pairings
09-13-2016, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 02:10 AM by A Canadian Cat.)
Scenario of the Month: September 2016 - Pairings
Gentlemen,

Below are the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: September 2016

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis opponent.
The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level,unless otherwise agreed.
The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here,so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

CMRT: Bunkers Burning

Allied - Axis

Expecting_at_crossroad - a1steaks [FINISHED]
eniced73 - Fusilier9 [FINISHED]
Panzermeister - Jpratt88
Mad Mike - A Canadian Cat [FINISHED]
raz_atoth - zeke
Neutral Party - mehdi [FINISHED]
Lond0ner - Duff [FINISHED]

CMBS: Lights, Camera & Action

Blue - Red

A Canadian Cat - eniced73
Neutral Party - Panzermeister [FINISHED]
Jpratt88 - raz_atoth
marco2marzo - Lond0ner [FINISHED]

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to all of you.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2016, 12:03 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: September 2016 - Pairings
Excellent - but not @eniced73 I have never won against the guy Big Grin . Ah well it will be a challenge then. I do like a challenge.

I'll be able to get things started at least by tomorrow morning, if I am lucky tonight. We might still have an active drop box folder already too.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
09-15-2016, 06:13 AM,
(09-14-2016, 12:03 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Excellent - but not @eniced73 I have never won against the guy Big Grin .  Ah well it will be a challenge then.  I do like a challenge.

I'll be able to get things started at least by tomorrow morning, if I am lucky tonight.  We might still have an active drop box folder already too.

Sounds good.  Looking forward to it.  This is only my second or third game with CMBS so that might make you feel better.
09-15-2016, 07:24 AM,
LOL good to know. However my PBEM win/draw/loss record CMBS it is a rather so so 8/2/9 with six of those losses being Total Defeats. I think for ladder games here on theBlitz my record is even worse. So hopefully that will make you feel better.

LOL this is some harsh reverse smack talk we have going on here Big Grin. We better snap out of it before the bullets start flying.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
09-16-2016, 04:13 AM,
CMRT Bunkers Burning, Mad Mike vs. A Canadian Cat has started.
10-18-2016, 04:43 AM,
(09-16-2016, 04:13 AM)Mad Mike Wrote: CMRT Bunkers Burning, Mad Mike vs. A Canadian Cat has started.

And finished, with a Total victory for the defending Germans. Well played, Ian.

I executed my attacks poorly (probably got too inspired by the briefing asking for ruthless employment of manpower Helmet Wink ), so a deserved victory for the defense.
10-18-2016, 05:17 AM,
Largely hinged on my handling of the Stug - it probably wracked up the most kills of a single vehicle ever. My line held pretty well and I plugged the hole you did make but if you still had tanks you could have come through that hole so Stug rules the day in this battle.
10-22-2016, 10:24 PM,
Neutral Party - mehdi nas finished too. And stug did the work like in your battle guys:P
Major victory due to CF request
10-26-2016, 02:29 PM,
Neutral Party - Panzermeister finished with Russian surrender and US major victory.
11-30-2016, 01:44 AM,
CMRT: Bunkers Burning
Allied - Axis
Expecting_at_crossroad - a1steaks
Game finisched. Allied Major Victory

.jpg   CM Red Thunder 2016-11-29 18-35-51-32.jpg (Size: 122.65 KB / Downloads: 2)